BY CUTEX #35 in Nail Polish Remover

Two times faster formula Protein enriched acetone for natural nails Cutex® is specially formulated to remove polish twice as fast as other brands. And the enriched formula will help keep your nails and cuticles strong and beautiful with each use.

• Where do you think I can actually get this? 5 Answers
  • Can I add additional nail polisher remover to this twist and scru...2 Answers
  • This is the one with the sponge???1 Answers
Buy on Kmart
  • "This product works well with regular nail polish, but if you have fake nails or glitter, stick to the acetone based removers instead." in 13 reviews
  • "I always have a tub of Cutex nail polish remover and this particular one where you twist your fingers around is the best, it's magical, removes the hardest-to-remove nail polishes and in a jiffy without the mess." in 4 reviews
Sandy D.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I know these are drying and not great for natural nails, but it's SO convenient and mess free! It's the only way I will take glitter nail polish off (if I haven't used a peel of base coat...HOLO Cristine thanks for the tip!). I'll soak the finger for a few seconds before rubbing the nail against the sponge and the glitter nail polish is off in a matter of seconds! You just can't beat that!
Melissa M.
Aguilar, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I prefer these over the portable bottles of nail polish remover because the mess is less you just stick your finger in an your done the only time I won't recommend this if wearing dark polish
Alexandra M.
Naugatuck, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Omg. This product is crazy. So I was in a pinch to get some nail polish remover. I was kinda poor and surprisingly this was the cheapest thing. So I bought it. I was so shocked that it was so liquidy, so be careful when you are shoving fingers in there, excess fluid spills out. The scent is so strong but so effective, I don't even care.
Cyndi A.
Washington
This product works well and definitely saves you time when doing your nails.  However, one thing I do not like is if you wear dark colors over time the color on the sponge builds up and will get on your finger tips so you have to spend time removing the polish completely.
Erin P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been purchasing these twist and remove nail polish remover jars for years. Very convenient to pack while traveling and easy to use without needing cotton balls and a bottle of remover. Down side is these don't last as long as a regular bottle of remover.
Leslie W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Twist and go it's very fast and convenient and travel friendly, for the value that you get the price is good this remover last for over a year you can pick it up at any drugs store, try it
Sara Z.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like having something easy on hand to cut down on cottonball waste plus if it already has the sponge, once I close the lid, the smell goes away unlike when you have tissues or cotton with nail polish remover in the trash. Overall I think this is great.
Amy L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Doesn’t have the stout burn your sense smell that other products have. It’s easy to use and works quick with normal nail polishes. It does take a while longer and more effort for the thicker polish or glitter nail polishes. All in all it’s a great product.
Lorren A.
Antioch, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The sponge nail polish remover works great. The only thing I don't like is the nail polish that obviously comes off stays on the sponge for the next time you use. If your like me and hate using a cotton ball to remove nail polish then I would suggest buying this.
Genevieve L.
Baltimore, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
It works best when it’s still new at which point it takes the color off real quick. After that you’ll want to squeeze the sponge out a bit because it’ll soak up the colors you take off and leave stain your nails with it a bit after awhile.
Coralie A.
Ocoee, FL
Where do you think I can actually get this?
Patricia D.
East Meadow, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Can I add additional nail polisher remover to this twist and scrub sponge bottle?
Elsie M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the one with the sponge???