Add a Photo

By CUTEX
#15 in Nail Polish Remover

Two times faster formula Protein enriched acetone for natural nails Cutex® is specially formulated to remove polish twice as fast as other brands. And the enriched formula will help keep your nails and cuticles strong and beautiful with each use.

Photos (9)
Tiffany B.
Tiffany B.
Molalla, OR
This thing is brilliant!!! I knew about them for a few years, but had no idea how awesome this container could be until recently. My job requires that I wear no nail polish, but on my days off I like to polish my nails up again. The Cutex Twist & Scrub Sponge makes removing my nail polish a fast, easy, and pain-free process! I will not be going back to the old ways of cotton balls and basic liquid remover. This should be in every woman's beauty supplies
Miranda C.
Miranda C.
This works amazing for the price. I got it as a dupe for the formula X delete all. I got this at Kmart for less than $4. This is fantastic for regular nail polish not so much for glitter. I definitely recommend this to anyone who does their own nails.
Whitney K.
Whitney K.
Oh man this stuff is awesome. It doesn't smell bad, and it gets the nail polish off. Especially the harsh reds that leave all the skin around your nails pink for awhile. Way easier than cotton balls and the liquid.
Angie L.
Angie L.
I picked this up at a Five & Below for $1.50 and I LOVE IT. I takes of normal colored nail polish in seconds! It doesn't smell too strong and it does not dry out my nails or cuticles! Absolutely love this!
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Madera, CA
Pretty cool. But after using this with different nail polishes I felt like my polish would come but my skin around the nail would be stained from the polish remover. Otherwise convenient
Cynthia C.
Cynthia C.
This is my go to nail polish remover. I have long natural nails, and paint them quite often, and it does not damage my nails. It's affordable, it's so easy to use as well as convenient.
amanda H.
amanda H.
Erie, PA
I usually buy these in the smaller size. They are great for my 10 year old who loves to change her nails often. The fact that I know she won't make a mess makes me love this product.
Yvonne N.
Yvonne N.
Oakland Park, FL
This works so quickly and easily! It is so much more efficient than rubbing with a cotton ball, just put your finger in, twist, and the polish comes off quickly and completely.
Heather L.
Heather L.
Glendora, CA
I like the concept behind this but I have a hard time getting all the glitter off of my nails. I feel like if it was a firm, rubber like brushes it may work a little better.
Taylor B.
Taylor B.
This is the most handy thing ever! It takes off nail polish so quickly. The only down fall is the smell and how it dries out your nails and skin around your nails.
Coralie A.
Coralie A.
Ocoee, FL
Where do you think I can actually get this?
Patricia D.
Patricia D.
East Meadow, NY
Can I add additional nail polisher remover to this twist and scrub sponge bottle?