Cutex Twist & Scrub Sponge

by Cutex

Two times faster formula Protein enriched acetone for natural nails Cutex® is specially formulated to remove polish twice as fast as other brands. And the enriched formula will help keep your nails and cuticles strong and beautiful with each use.

This is the one with the sponge???
Where do you think I can actually get this?
Can I add additional nail polisher remover to this twist and scrub sponge bottle?
Start your review of Cutex Twist & Scrub Sponge!
Product Highlights
This product works well with regular nail polish, but if you have fake nails or glitter, stick to the acetone based removers instead.in reviews
I always have a tub of Cutex nail polish remover and this particular one where you twist your fingers around is the best, it's magical, removes the hardest-to-remove nail polishes and in a jiffy without the mess.in reviews
Pam D.
Havertown, PA
Cutex Twist & Scrub Sponge uploaded by Pam D.
Purchased at: Amazon
Just don't think twice go ahead a buy this, guys this is amazing , got it in a great deal for two #nails #routine #amazon #makeup #tutorial #bestbuy
Alicia L.
Hephzibah, GA
I like this product because I dont have to waste cotton balls or cosmetic rounds. Its all in one convienent little jar. And it last a long time.
Donna R.
Harleysville, PA
I didn't like this at all. After you use it a few times, it takes on all the color from the polishes you removed, and stains your fingers! Somehow have it take off polish without staining fingers!
allie G.
Austin, TX
Cutex Twist & Scrub Sponge uploaded by allie G.
I absolutely LOVE my Cutex Twist & Scrub Sponge Remover!! It’s big enough for one finger at a time, but it completely removes all of the polish within seconds. This product was super cheap and it lasts forever!! I love this product!
Cyndi D.
Brooklyn, NY
This bottle made it so convenient to remove nail polish, and I did not have to use cotton balls which I like as well... And it did not take a long time for the polish to come off either. Overall, I like this polish remover and always keep a bottle on my vanity.
Nicole S.
Auburn Hills, MI
I don’t care what anyone says, I still thinks these are the greatest inventions for nail polish removing. Especially with really dark very saturated colors that take forever to get off. I also love that I’m not wasting a million cotton balls or wipes
Caroline M.
Avon, OH
Purchased at: Walmart
I love the idea of this nail remover but it just didn’t remove my old nail polish very well. The foam is too soft and doesn’t connect with my nails with enough force/friction to remove my polish. I would not purchase this product again.
Kristina M.
Cambridge, MA
I like this product. It definitely works but your still need a cotton ball or tissue to remove the nail polish completely. If they could find a way to eliminate the need to use a tisdu
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
1,067 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
Love to use this when I’m pressed for time because all I do is place my fingers in the jar then the polish is removed instantly. Recommend others to try this product.
Joanna E.
East Liverpool
Simple easy no mess no messy cotton balls to thrpw away and smell up the trash. No mess no fuss love insert to make removing tough glitter easier