BY CUTEX #16 in Nail Polish Remover

Two times faster formula Protein enriched acetone for natural nails Cutex® is specially formulated to remove polish twice as fast as other brands. And the enriched formula will help keep your nails and cuticles strong and beautiful with each use.

• Where do you think I can actually get this? 6 Answers
  • Can I add additional nail polisher remover to this twist ...3 Answers
  • This is the one with the sponge???2 Answers
Cutex Twist & Scrub Sponge
  • "This product works well with regular nail polish, but if you have fake nails or glitter, stick to the acetone based removers instead." in 13 reviews
  • "I always have a tub of Cutex nail polish remover and this particular one where you twist your fingers around is the best, it's magical, removes the hardest-to-remove nail polishes and in a jiffy without the mess." in 4 reviews
Rebecca c.
Kissimmee, FL
The cutex twist and scrub sponge nail polish remover seemed like such a great idea to remove my polish. However, after a couple of uses, the sponge inside became covered in polish. In turn, it started transferring the color to my fingers each time I went to use the sponge. The polish itself works great, I just don't like the idea of the sponge. I don't think it's a very sanitary idea. I'd rather use a good old fashioned cotton call with some remover on it, then toss the cotton ball after the fact.
Kristin D.
Philadelphia, PA
I really like the twist and scrub sponge remover. The jar is very convenient and I feel the sponge saves product (as well as cotton balls) You just put your nail in the center of the sponge opening and “twist &scrub” until you pull out a clean nail. Really easy to use especially if you like doing your own nails from time to time at home I’d say this is for you. And when I run out of the actual remover. I just pour some more in the jar.
Hailley H.
Ogden , UT
This stuff makes taking your nail polish off super easy! You can use it for several uses before you have to replace it for a new one. Works super well always takes off the polish! The only downside is if you don’t screw on to top super well it will dry out easy! Definitely recommend just make sure to always tighten the lid.
Shanna V.
Debary, FL
I have tried liking this product multiple times it's just that I am a person that wears dark nail polish so when I try and remove it with this product it gets my fingers very dark looking, now it might not do this to the people that use lite colors, other than that is is a good product, nail polish came off fast
Brooke B.
Review for: Cutex Twist & Scrub Sponge, Non-Acetone, 7 oz more...
I would have to say this is hands down the best nail polish remover I have ever purchased. Getting nail polish off is such an easy task when you can just put a finger in and twist, after a few twists the nail polish is gone. It also comes with a brush which is perfect for getting the polish of your toes.
Kara N.
Review for: Cutex Twist & Scrub Sponge, Non-Acetone, 7 oz more...
I use this nail polish remover when I’m feeling lazy. After a few twist of your finger, the nail polish is gone. It works wonders. The one cons is that you can’t use this one your toes without losing product in the process lol. I would highly recommend because it is easy to use and gets the job done quickly.
Rachel W.
Scarsdale, NY
Review for: Cutex Twist & Scrub Sponge, Regular, 7 oz more...
I absolutely love this product. It takes off polish in two seconds. It is so easy to use. All you have to do it stick your finger it rub it around and then your done. I would definitely recommend if you need a new polish remover. It also doesn’t have that bad of a smell compared to some of the other brands.
Lisa-San D.
Brooklyn, NY
I love that this is acetone free so that your nails and your cuticle don't get all dry this is also built for clumsy girls because of the sponge inside so that way you can never have an accident or a spill when using this because the sponge prevents everything from falling out.
Jackie F.
Canby, OR
Review for: Cutex Twist & Scrub Sponge, Regular, 7 oz more...
This is very good, fast acting, and effective. Upon first use it is a bit full so I had a hard time making sure nothing spilled out. Another downside is the more you use it the stickier it gets, I think due to the other nail polish lingering in the bottle.
Kristy C.
amesbury
Review for: Cutex Twist & Scrub Sponge, Regular, 7 oz more...
I love this nail polish remover. It is so easy to use. I bought mine at Walmart. It took seconds and my polish was off my nails. Because you don’t have to take it out of the bottle, the scent isn’t too powerful. I will always choose this product
Coralie A.
Ocoee, FL
Where do you think I can actually get this?
Patricia D.
East Meadow, NY
Can I add additional nail polisher remover to this twist and scrub sponge bottle?
Elsie M.
This is the one with the sponge???