Cutex Swipe and Go Remover Pads 10 ct uploaded by MELISSA B.

BY CUTEX

Cutex Swipe and Go Nail Polish Remover Pads allow you to remove nail polish whenever and wherever with no spills and no mess. Perfect for at home and on the go. This Acetone Formula ensures quick and complete removal of nail color. The felt pad with textured surface allows you to scrub off stubborn nail color. Simply unwrap the pad and use it to buff away nail color. see more...

Buy on Target
MELISSA B.
MELISSA B.
Review for: Cutex Swipe and Go Remover Pads 10 ct
These nail polish remover pads work so well that I don't use bottle remover any more. The pads have a texture that helps scrub off stubborn coloring. These are priced very reasonable for how convenient and effective they are. I keep a few packets in my car and in my purse just in case my chipped polish needs removed immediately. I will buy these again.
Denise R.
Denise R.
Bronx, NY
Review for: Cutex Swipe and Go Remover Pads 10 ct
These nail polish remover pads are super convenient, I was walking around with my nails looking a hot mess, I popped into a Walgreens and saw these! So happy I got them, wasn't too harsh on my natural nails and one pad does both hands and can probably do some more as well. Overall very happy with this product.
Joselyn J.
Joselyn J.
Tallahassee, FL
Review for: Cutex Swipe and Go Remover Pads 10 ct
Got these in my bridesmaids' gift/goodie bags on my SIL's wedding day. They work like a dream! Only one pad took the polish off all of my toes that had been on for almost a month from a pedicure. Affordable (not as much so as a bottle of remover but much more convenient), effective, not drippy.
Alex P.
Alex P.
Tempe, AZ
Review for: Cutex Swipe and Go Remover Pads 10 ct
For whatever reason, it is always a hassle to remove my nail polish with a cotton swab and acetone. Messy, spill it on my furniture etc. I was gifted this in an Easter basket and I will definitely re purchase to take off my nail polish from now on. Convenient, doesn't drip, and super quick!