Cutex Swipe and Go Remover Pads 10 ct uploaded by MELISSA B.

BY CUTEX #75 in Nail Polish Remover

Cutex Swipe and Go Nail Polish Remover Pads allow you to remove nail polish whenever and wherever with no spills and no mess. Perfect for at home and on the go. This Acetone Formula ensures quick and complete removal of nail color. The felt pad with textured surface allows you to scrub off stubborn nail color. Simply unwrap the pad and use it to buff away nail color. see more...

Shanna V.
Debary, FL
I just recently started using this product and it is quite amazing, I love the idea that you don't need to buy cotton balls to use it, just grab the applicators and go, very convenient if you are at work, store, waiting in line etc, so happy they came out with something like this for moms on the go
Lisa Y.
Kalamazoo, MI
These are an awesome product. So much less messy than the liquid or the jar. One cloth does 10 nails easily. And I find the it take off even a home gel top coat easily. Good value, totally worth it and I will buy over and over.
Christy S.
Fort Wayne, IN
Literally the only polish remover I use!! Other brands over dry my nails, make them very brittle, or really rough. These feel like they are moisturizing almost, and my polish comes off with ease. Glitter and gel are no match!
Dani W.
Germantown, MD
I was hesitant to try these since these pads can often leave residue and polish stuck to fingers and more, but I was pleasantly surprised! They removed my many coats of polish swiftly and without mess.
Carmen A.
Super convenient. Pad is moist enough to take off any types of polish. I use this all the time. You can find them pretty much anywhere. Price is good for 10 pads. I’d definitely recommend it to others.
kita d.
San Jose
Purchased these for a month long trip to Asia. Did not work well with darker or red nail polishes. Had to use multiple pads and ended up having to file off my last manicure because I ran out of pads. If you really needed to have them for travel, they are convenient. Just know you’ll need a few more than you think. Might repurchase. Would still recommend to others.
Stacia B.
Tavares , FL
Quick and easy to grab on the go when your nail polish chip. One pad gets both hands done. This is the first time I’ve tried this product and I like it so far. It’s inexpensive and easy to find in stores.
Lauren B.
While this product works fine initially, it dries out if you store it for awhile which can be frustrating. I do not recommend unless you plan on using them all quickly.
Nadine C.
Love these! Easy to use, whether I’m on the go or busy with my kids I can just pull them out and take off my chipped nail polish. I always repurchase and always find them at my local rite aid! I can’t live with out these mess free and my kids can’t get ahold of it and no getting everywhere
Morgan S.
Jacksonville
I'm all about the swipe and go when it comes to nail polish remover but I didn't have the best experience with getting off gel polish with these. I'm sure they work great for regular polish users though! I recommend Sephora's Gel Polish Remover Wipes. They work the best for me.