MakeupNail CareNail Polish RemoversCutex
Strengthening Nail Polish Remover with Gelatin Formula

Cutex Strengthening Nail Polish Remover with Gelatin Formula

Got thin, weak nails? Try Cutex's Strengthening with gelatin formula. The enriched formula is packed with essential vitamins and protein that help promote strong and healthy-looking nails and cuticles and help to fortify soft, weak or thin nails.

Start your review of Cutex Strengthening Nail Polish Remover with Gelatin Formula!
DONNA B.
ALTOONA, PA
Cutex Strengthening Nail Polish Remover with Gelatin Formula uploaded by DONNA B.
I used this remover many years ago and as I recall this acetone nail polish removes polish easily. I don’t know if it’s actually the fact that it’s gelatin enriched, but this did the job of removing polish quickly without damaging my nails. This acetone remover is very gentle on my natural nails, and it didn’t dry my nails out or the surrounding skin at all. It’s an excellent nail polish removing formula. I personally like how it felt like it strengthen and nourished my nails. In the long run, I think this stuff is better for my nails than other removers. As for it being an acetone remover, it’s very gentle. I prefer acetone removers because I hate rubbing for a longtime to get old nail polish off. Nail polish came off with this stuff. I don’t recall seeing it around where I usually buy my nail products, so I’m going to have to do some investigating to even see if they still retail it. I did search Amazon and as of right now they are out of stock.Cutex Strengthening Nail Polish Remover with Gelatin Formula
Christina C.
West Columbia, SC
Cutex Strengthening Nail Polish Remover with Gelatin Formula uploaded by Christina C.
Purchased at: Walmart
This finger nail polish remover works well. It has a pleasant smell and does not irritate the hands terribly. It's priced fairly. No improvements come to mind for this finger nail polish remover. I will buy again. Cutex Mountain Falls Strengthening Nail Polish Remover for Natural Nails, with Vitamin E and Panthenol, Compare to Cutex, 10 Fluid Ounce (Pack of 4) #nailcare #influenster #cutex
Michele E.
Rock Hill, SC
I really enjoy this remover for several reasons - my nails are weak from removing acrylics recently, and I've seen a difference in my damaged nails since I've started using this. Also it doesn't smell like straight up alcohol so that's always a plus!
Jessica W.
Manchester, NH
Cutex Strengthening Nail Polish Remover with Gelatin Formula uploaded by Jessica W.
I rarely use nail polish because I like the look of naturally long nails. However on the rare occasions that I do, this is my go to because it's not too harsh, doesn't dry my nails out afterwards and I like the fact it contains gelatin, which is good for your nails!
Michele S.
Taylorsville, NC
Great for quick removal of nail polish and doesn't dry out your nails. They actually feel stronger after using it. The con is the odor is a bit strong, but that is to be expected with nail polish remover. I would totally recommend to anyone - especially those with soft nails.
Ryeri L.
Not much different from any standard nail polish remover, so the low price is a good thing. Removed even sticky, too-hastily applied nail polish within two cotton pads. Definitely doesn't feel nourishing on the cuticles, but not totally harmful.
Shawna O.
Fayetteville
I wish they could do something about the smell. But the product works great to remove nail polish. And it seems to leave my nails feeling even stronger.
Marianthe S.
Loxahatchee, FL
Works really good on thin layers of nail polish, don't recommend on heavy applications of polish, smells ok, doesn't irritate skin.
Sierra T.
Sycamore
I think I can credit some of my nail stregth to this procure. Most nail polish removers leave my nails dry and eventually peeling.
Theresa V.
Piermont
This product does really work to actually help strengthen your nails...it's a good quality fingernail polish remover!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
anzhela B.
Wilmington, DE
il y a un an
Evelyn R. il y a 9 mois
I don't see your question, sorry. If you want to send it again, I will be more than happy to answer your question.
shanna W.
Pikeville ky
il y a un an
Cutex Strengthening Nail Polish Remover with Gelatin Formula ? How great is this product .. anyone recommend it
Yuleidy S. il y a 7 mois