BY CUTEX #14 in Nail Polish Remover

Got thin, weak nails? Try Cutex's Strengthening with gelatin formula. The enriched formula is packed with essential vitamins and protein that help promote strong and healthy-looking nails and cuticles and help to fortify soft, weak or thin nails.

bd-feb2 t.
Atlanta
I really apricate this product because it strengthens my nail. The smell of this product didn't irritate my family like other nail products do. The product remove the nail polish perfectly. It doesn't harm my nail beds either. You know how if you keep using a product, your body will get used to it, but not with Cutex strengthening nail polish remover with gelatin formula it is as good as new.
Pamela C.
Castro Valley, CA
Cutex strengthening nail polish remover is my fav!!! I have lame nails. They often chip and break. So I had purchased this in hopes it would help to make them stronger. I have to say that I have noticed them not breaking as much. Which is great! This remover also has a nice smell to it too, unlike most that are strong and harsh. I enjoy this remover, it works well and does what it says.
Lizbeth R.
somewhere
This nail polish remover surely does strengthen your nails and doesn’t dry them out. I’m not sure if you have to do this but every time that I take if my nail polish I always wash my hands to take all of the nail polish remover of. That way your nails stay healthy and beautiful. I recommend you to try this product or this brand in general. I used to use a very cheap brand and it had a harsh smell to it and it didn’t work as well as this one. It always dried my nails out and that’s why u noticed that this nail polish remover didn’t do that.
minhal k.
Sunrise, FL
it works pretty well and i don’t have to rub too much. it doesn’t work well with glitter nail polish so i like using straight acetone for that. for normal nail color though it does a great job. i’m not sure if it does anything for strengthening my nails though so that’s why i gave it a 4 star
Christine M.
Phoenix, AZ
Did the job really well especially because I love to change up my look time to time! Really standard and not very pricey. I have some of this in my cabinet right now and would buy again if I needed to!Cutex Strengthening Nail Polish Remover with Gelatin Formula
Machelle H.
Sioux Falls , SD
If you love nailart or simply love painting your nails regularly, a nail polish remover is one of the must-haves. If you're on a low or tight budget but needs an effective, no-mess, not harsh on nails and surrounding skin nail polish remover, go for this brand: Cutex Strengthening Nail Polish Remover with Gelatin Formula
Tiffany B.
Longview , WA
I like this polish remover because the gelatin helps to strengthen my nails. I used to buy it at Rite Aid as a teenager, but now I buy it at Walmart. Super easy to use with just a cotton ball, and I definitely recommend using it.
Kristen W.
Oklahoma City
I bought this nail polish remover because it’s supposed to be a strengthening formula and I have weak nails that are prone to tearing easily. It works fine as a polish remover but I did not see any nail strengthening benefits.
Slobodanka P.
Tallmadge, OH
I like this compared to your average nail polish remover because this is way better for your nails compared to those. It doesn’t strip your nail of it’s natural oils as much as the others do and leaves you with a clean slate :)
Julia I.
I love this now polish remover. So easy to use. It takes my nail polish right off. Definitely rises above all polish removers. I bought this at my local CVS pharmacy.I would definitely recommend this to everyone I know
Madison G.
Warminster, PA
Is this remover good with removing sparkly nail polish?
Jessica W.
Wilmington, OH
Is the smell of this really strong?
Sharon R.
WInthrop, MA
Do you use acetone or non acetone nail polish remover?
Kristin C.
Homewood, IL
Is this a good remover for taking off glitter polish?
Iramaru M.
Miami
This product is good? I had never heard of the