BeautyFaceFacial SkincareCutex
Strength Shield Nail Polish Remover 67 Oz (Pack of 2) + Yes to Tomatoes Moisturizing Single Use Mask

by Cutex

Cutex Strength-Shield helps maintain healthy-looking nails. Formula is enriched with hydrolyzed silk, Vitamins E and B5. Quickly and completely removes all traces of polish.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Cutex Strength Shield Nail Polish Remover 6.7 Oz (Pack of 2) + Yes to Tomatoes Moisturizing Single Use Mask!
emily K.
Dallastown, PA
This nail polish remover is great, it takes just a little bit of product on a cotton ball and a couple swipes and it’s all gone. It doesn’t leave my nails looking dry or brittle. I would definitely recommend this remover to others.
LBH B.
I always use this brand! I think it takes off my nail polish very quickly and smoothly. I also feel as if it does strengthen my nails. I think it’s reasonably priced for how much you get in the bottle.
Xani G.
This is my go to Nail Polish remover, been buying it for years! It does a quick job removing my nail polish without drying my nails. I do my own manicure at least 4x month, so, having a good nail polish is a must.

Looking for your answer?