MakeupNail CareNail Polish RemoversCutex
Regular 4-ounce Nail Polish Remover

Cutex Regular 4-ounce Nail Polish Remover

Quickly and gently removes nail polish from artificial and natural nails. Each pad is enriched with protein to help restore the natural healthy, healthy appearance of nails. These pads allow you to remove nail polish when you desire.

How strong is the smell?
How well does Cutex Regular 4-ounce Nail Polish Remover work at getting glitter nail polish off?
Start your review of Cutex Regular 4-ounce Nail Polish Remover!
Christina C.
West Columbia, SC
Cutex Regular 4-ounce Nail Polish Remover uploaded by Christina C.
Purchased at: Walmart
This finger nail polish remover works well. It has a pleasant smell and does not irritate the hands terribly. It's priced fairly. No improvements come to mind for this finger nail polish remover. I will buy again. Cutex Mountain Falls Strengthening Nail Polish Remover for Natural Nails, with Vitamin E and Panthenol, Compare to Cutex, 10 Fluid Ounce (Pack of 4) #nailcare #influenster #cutex Influenster Cutex
Kelli E.
Purchased at: Dollar General
This helps take off the old polish on your nails .i recommend this .its very good and easy take off.and smells okay too.
katie J.
Madison, WI
1,100 reviews
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love Cutex Nail Polish Remover! This Nail Polish Remover works great and is easy to use. This Cutex Nail Polish Remover is a good quality product at an affordable price. I will continue to buy Cutex Nail Polish Remover in the future.
Honest J I.
Ypsilanti
This nail polish remover works great, you don't have to keep reusing it  in order to get your nail polish off
Kara B.
Geneseo, IL
I have used this for years and it still is my go to remember. It works very fast but does definitely have an odor.
Dara A.
Tustin
It is a regular nail polish remover. It did it’s job very well, just like any other remover. Definitely easy to use. I purchased this at Target, and it was very cheap. It does a little better compared to others, because I found that after a few usages it did strengthen my nails. Definitely recommend if you’re on a budget and are looking for something cheap.
susan C.
This product works very well I would recamend this to any one who needs this. It even removes the most stubborn of polishes.
Tanya J.
houston
This polish remover do s the job great! Even when I have glitter polish on which we all know can be a pain to remove. The smell also isn't as bad as other brands.
Maria D.
Edinburg, TX
Super bueno , lo sigo consumiendo es perfecto para mis uñas , me encanta muy buen prodcuto............
melanie M.
Elmont, NY
Purchased at: Walmart
This cutex is super inexpensive and always does the job. Dark colors and all it will easily and surely remove every spot of color. $3 why pay more!!