MakeupNail CareNail Polish RemoversCutex
Quick & Gentle Polish Remover, Non-Acetone - 6 fl oz by Cutex

Cutex Quick & Gentle Polish Remover, Non-Acetone - 6 fl oz by Cutex

by Cutex

Perfect For Acetone Sensitive Skin;For Artificial And Natural Nails;Fast And Effective Formula

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Cutex Quick & Gentle Polish Remover, Non-Acetone - 6 fl oz by Cutex!
Ashley W.
Raymond, MS
Cutex Quick & Gentle Polish Remover, Non-Acetone - 6 fl oz by Cutex uploaded by Ashley W.
The product I am reviewing is Four Lily gel polish #70. The polish was very thin and flooded my cuticles easily. It took 3 coats to achieve opacity but is a very pretty baby pink. I love the color just wish the polish was a little thicker.
Elizabeth N.
Sanford
This is a really good product and I would really recommend this to everyone it works better than most of the nail polishes I have ever used
Candice S.
Aurora, CO
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love this nail polish remover. It's not an overpowering smell and it doesn't burn that bad if it gets in a cut.
Mari Q.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Cutex polish remover worked well my nails n hands didn't feel oily or greasy. The scent wasn't too aweful. Nor did it Brun or cause me rashs as it her products have. I always have a bottle of cutex nail treatment n nail polish remover in my house.
Jennyfer H.
This nail polish remover works great. I like the fact that it's acetone free and gentle on my nails, yet still very effective. I use it with a cotton ball and place it over my nail for 5 seconds and then swipe. The nail polish comes right off. Definitely recommend
Stephanie H.
Niles, MI
The Cutex Quick & Gentle Nail Polish Remover, Non- Acetone does a good job of removing old nail polish without being too harsh on your nails.
Andrea S.
Cedar Rapids, IA
It works but I'm not digging the strong vinegar aroma. I have to keep the bottle in a ziploc bag so it doesn't smell up the bathroom.
Jennifer M.
Walton, KY
Nasty smelling polish remover but it does do a great job taking of the polish. Just stay in a well ventilated room.
Avery T.
Bloomington, IN
I’m always hesistant to buy nail polish remover without acetone but this one is really great. The polish actually comenoff very easily with this remover. I can also tell it is very gentle with my nails. Not harsh at all.
Kat C.
Chino, CA
Works well, easy on the wallet and it’s gentle on your nails. This brand can be found anywhere!

Looking for your answer?