Add a Photo

By CUTEX
#20 in Nail Polish Remover

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (19)
Linda A.
Linda A.
Ogden, UT

My nails, on a good day, will just peel, break or split. I've tried all kinds of treatments but none really help. This nail polish remover helps. Other nail polish removers dry my nails out even more than they normally are. This one doesn't. The price is really good and it works as well or better than pricier polish removers. This one is a total winner. I don't get dry cuticles or dried out nails when I use it, so I'm not doing damage to my already fragile nails. I highly recommend this polish remover, especially if you have problem nails. It really is very gentle on them.
Kathryn W.
Kathryn W.

I've used several different brands of nail polish remover & I tend to lean towards Cutex brand. This particular one is awesome especially if you change nail color often! It doesn't draw the moisture out and make your nails look parched - it gently removes all traces and leaves a hydrated nail bed. I do feel as though I have to rub a little longer to get everything off but it's worth it to not ruin your nails! With a little extra effort it'll even remove GLITTER POLISH without having to use a jackhammer!
Carrie C.
Carrie C.
Marysville, WA

There are just so many choices today when it comes to nail polish remover. I love this Cutex Nail polish remover, because it is a more gentle product on my nails. With hands that are often in water, my nails break easily. As I love nail polish, this remover does not cause any more issues for my nails. I do have to say though, I am not sure about the nourishing part...I have no idea how that would be measured. I have not noticed that my nails have felt more nourished.
Kat H.
Kat H.
San Diego, CA

While I appreciate the attempt to save my hands from the harsh acetone of traditional polish remover the results were less than ideal. I used this product while at a friends house in a pinch and it was no match for my blood red nails and homegirls non jumbo cotton balls. Seriously lady, who doesn't spring for jumbo?! At any rate, my nails were still a shade of residual red twenty cotton balls and five minutes of furious scrubbing later.
Angel J.
Angel J.

Gentle, sure. Quick? Not so much.
This product is not bad perse its just that it's not very good for thicker coats of nail polish, so if youre like me and put on more than two coats per nail PLUS a clear overlayer then this remover isnt going to do the trick. For those of you who have sensitive noses or sensitive skin this product would be perfect for you. It's a pro and a con, all in all its not a poor product, simply not for me ! xox
Maria B.
Maria B.

Me encanta este removedor de esmalte por Cutex . El olor tradicional de removedor de esmalte se suaviza en este producto . Todavía huele como removedor de esmalte , pero definitivamente no es tan dura . Se hace el trabajo bien con la eliminación del esmalte sin frotamiento excesivo y no hay necesidad de múltiples aplicaciones del removedor . Este es uno de mi ir a removedores y definitivamente voy a seguir para comprar en el futuro!
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.

It does the job of removing the nail polish but it's hard to take out the glitter nail polish off.
I do my nails every week so I need to have a nail polish remover that has more fluid and cheap price.
Whenever I see a sale on any of the nail polish remover, I would stock up on it.
The most thing I hate about the nail polish remover are that they do dry up my nails and the skin around it, plus I do not enjoy the smell of it either.
Kayla T.
Kayla T.
Lancaster

I've used several different brands of nail polish remover & I tend to lean towards Cutex brand. This particular one is awesome especially if you change nail color often! It doesn't draw the moisture out and make your nails look parched - it leaves a hydrated nail bed. I do feel I have to rub a little longer to get everything off but it's worth it to not ruin your nails! With a little extra effort it'll even remove GLITTER POLISH!
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Valley Village, CA

This product has been a medicine cabinet staple since before I could walk. My mother always used it, my sister uses it, and it was only natural that I would follow suit. Lucky for me it's not just a product I was born into, it's great at its job and smells less harsh than a lot of other removers I've encountered. This baby is old reliable and you usually only need one well soaked cottonball per hand to get the job done.
Mariana G.
Mariana G.

I constantly wear nail polish every day of the week, so I always make sure to have a good quality bottle of nail polish remover nearby for when I need to take it off and re-do it once they get chipped or messy looking. Over the years, I have tried many different brands. My nails are quite long so I find it very important to have one that does not damage my nails or make them weak in any way. At the moment
Melisa M.
Melisa M.

Has anyone used this? I have been looking for something that will work on my girls nails and that won't leave a nasty after taste
It is good taking off dark colors?
Jenny W.
Jenny W.
Tulsa, OK

What's the difference between a strengthening nail polish remover and a nourishing? Cutex makes both kinds- which is better for your nails?
Alfonso R.
Alfonso R.
Kansas City, MO

does this give any kind of vitamins to the nails?
Luisina L.