BY CUTEX #54 in Nail Polish Remover

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Cutex Quick & Gentle Nail Polish Remover
  • "Not as cheap as non-branded nail removers but with one cotton swipe it removes nail polish." in 3 reviews
  • "I think this nail polish remover from cutex is a good polish remover and is pretty cheap" in 2 reviews
  • "I found it just as effective as the other nail polish removers I have used in the past. " in 2 reviews
Emmie M.
Saint Paul, MN
To be honest, I just prefer an acetone nail polish remover whether I'm trying to remove gel or the regular stuff. It's so much stronger that it just removes nail polish in one swipe, especially if you use glitter. While this particular remover was sufficient, it required the use of probably twice as many cotton balls to remove a glittery nail polish.
Leah L.
Yuba city , CA
I always use this remover for my nails. It's effective yet doesn't make my nails dry or brittle and also doesn't burn if you have a small nic or cut near your nail. Great to use on kids as well because it is gentle. I have both this time and time again and will continue to
Debbie G.
Saxonburg, PA
I really enjoy painting my nails n being very clean about I I use a lot of remover nail polish remover to keep it from going every where and believe me my nail will have ghost n goblins for halloween
Chris V.
Richmond Hill, NY
Does the job. I looked specifically for gentle removers as strong ones can destroy your nails. This one removes my nail polish without leaving my nails looking dry. I still moisturize afterwards to add further protection.

Uses around 1 cotton ball for two hands.
Maureen B.
Mundelein, IL
I bought this thinking it would leave my nails healthier. I have a problem with dry, splitting nails sometimes and figured it was the polish remover causing, or at least contributing, to the problem.

I had to really work to get my polish off and in the end, there was still a film of some sort that remained on my nails. I don't know what it was and washing my fingernails twice didn't remove it.

Not worth the additional money it costs to buy this product.
Munira S.
Jackson Hts, NY
I have used many nail polish removers and most of them take a while to remove the nail polish. I was looking for a nail polish remover in Daune reade when i came across Cutex Quick & gentle Nail Polish Remover and since then i have only used this one. Its easy and not harsh on your nails. if you are in a hurry it works great.
Andrea M.
I started using the Cutex Quick & Gentle Nail Polish remover recently and I do like it. I notice with light nail polish it comes off easily and with darker polishes it leaves some color behind. I then will have to use another Cutex product to clean around the cuticles. Otherwise great for light / clear polishes.
Ellie K.
Atlanta, GA
I feel that this isn't the best product it could be. It's effective for some polish removals, but not for others. I think it also loses potency over time, because I have a newer bottle that definitely works better than an older bottle. I would buy a better, stronger removal product in the future.
Diana B.
Studio City, CA
I can attest to the fact that this product is gentle. It doesn't dry out my skin or nails. And it actually doesn't sting when you have little cuts on your fingers. Quick? Not any quicker than their standard remover. Like their original version, this product only removes some types of polish. Would I buy it again? Maybe, if it was on sale at my local drugstore. I like that it is gentle.
Danielle T.
Richwood, OH
When removing finger nail polish I prefer it to be a quick ordeal. It's more like a chore to be done before you can move on to the fun stuff! Cutex is dependable to get it done and Quick without all that 'double dipping' and 23 wads of colorful used up toliet paper!!!
Melisa M.
Has anyone used this? I have been looking for something that will work on my girls nails and that won't leave a nasty after taste
Lear12956 - Pahola V.
It is good taking off dark colors?
Jenny W.
Tulsa, OK
What's the difference between a strengthening nail polish remover and a nourishing? Cutex makes both kinds- which is better for your nails?
Alfonso R.
Kansas City, MO
does this give any kind of vitamins to the nails?
Luisina L.