BY CUTEX #12 in Nail Polish Remover

Cutex Nourishing Quick & Gentle Nail Polish Remover
  • "Not as cheap as non-branded nail removers but with one cotton swipe it removes nail polish." in 3 reviews
  • "I think this nail polish remover from cutex is a good polish remover and is pretty cheap" in 2 reviews
  • "I found it just as effective as the other nail polish removers I have used in the past. " in 2 reviews
Saige A.
logan
I had no idea this product would work as fast as it does! It took off
the most sturborn polish very easily. Never had a remover work quite like this one. Did a fine job of removing my nail polish without ruining my nails. it's definitely worth the price.
Get it, you won't be disappointed.
Amanda J.
This is my all time favorite nail polish remover! It works so well at removing even stubborn glitter polishes! I used to hate removing dark polishes because they would always stain my nails but this remover takes off all the color with no issue! This works wonderfully and is my go to brand! Once you use this, you won’t use any other nail polish remover!
Madison R.
The product did its job at removing the polish I just feel that you needed to use a lot of the product. Even if you only have like one layer of nail polish on you would have to use at least two quarter size amounts. And for the product to be kinda high in price I should have to use so much of it in one turn that’s a waste of money.
Maria H.
Chicago , IL
This is the best nail polish remover. All the females of my family used it. It’s like a tradition. The price it’s good and it’s available everywhere. Maybe the only cons it’s that the bottle doesn’t change, they could make another design or a limited edition. I definitely would recommend this product
Jenny G.
New York , NY
Well this is a great nail polish remover not expensive at all and is easy to find everywhere, is a common brand and very popular has been around for many years and always came up with some changes or adding new ingredients to please us.Cutex Nourishing Quick & Gentle Nail Polish Remover
Nance S.
Again, this is just another brand that I grew up knowing and trusting. This version just happens to be my favorite go to product of theirs. Love that it doesn't dry my out, but still gets the polish of without a bunch of scrubbing and damage to my nail.
Pamela B.
Brady
I really like this polish remover because it’s gentle on my nails. I use at least once a week so I wanted something that was not hard on my nails. I am a repeat buyer and use on my grand daughter’s nails because it’s gentle. I would definetly recommend
Michelle D.
New Britain
Good price and it’s very gentle to your nails . I use all the time . If the smell of the acetone bother you . Like me personally any strong smell or perfume gives me headache and this one doesn’t bother my nose . I will recommend .
Dee D.
I’ve used this since I was younger and my mom used this also. It’s a great product and it does truly take off nail polish quickly. This can be compared to the Sally Hansen nail polish remover. Great product and great price.
Jennifer L.
Greer
So far, this one seems to take off the old nail polish without stripping my nails. I just started using this one, so I will see how it does long term.
Does not remove dark colours as well as some of he harsher ones.
Melisa M.
Has anyone used this? I have been looking for something that will work on my girls nails and that won't leave a nasty after taste
Lear12956 - Pahola V.
It is good taking off dark colors?
Jenny W.
Tulsa, OK
What's the difference between a strengthening nail polish remover and a nourishing? Cutex makes both kinds- which is better for your nails?
Alfonso R.
Kansas City, MO
does this give any kind of vitamins to the nails?
Luisina L.