BY CUTEX #30 in Nail Polish Remover

Cutex Nail Polish Removers offer salon-quality results, removing polish quickly and completely. Each remover is infused with a special blend of ingredients to help nourish nails and to elevate the experience of at home nail polish removal. The formula's Flaxseed and Perilla Seed Oil help nourish nails, while it's Apricot Seed Oil contains vitamin E and properties to soften the skin. An energizing, Peach Fragerence creates a spa-like experience. Simply apply to a cotton pad and buff away nail color. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Leslibeth M.
Chula Vista, CA
Good nail polish remover but not the best option for glitter nail colors. It’s generally pretty tough to remove glitter colors and this remover needs to be soaked in a pad and held to the nail for a minute before it can work. The super strong version, however, will remove glitter quickly but will dry out your nails hardcore.
Stephanie D.
This nail polish remover works just as good as any other. But I love that it doesn’t leave my nails feeling super dry and brittle when I am done. They feel hydrated because of the oil that is in the remover. Also, this nail polish remover does not have a strong chemical smell!!
Samantha K.
Foley, MN
I always bought generic brand nail polish remover as I figured it did a decent job. I needed some remover, and this was all the store had, and I have never looked back since. This stuff does it's job fast and well. It removed everything really easily, a few swipes and the nail is cleared. I struggle with the fact that the cap isn't deep for me to pour the polish into. It also has a strong scent, not like alcohol, but something else, and I don't mind since it get's the job done well.
Ashley G.
Pompano Beach, FL
I really enjoy the formula of this nail polish remover. I have one that makes my nails smell like almond afterwards. The only gripe with this I have is the packaging. It spills in my drawers and I’ve tried to stop it, but it hasn’t yet.
Elizabeth D.
This nail polish doesn’t have that crazy overpowering smell like most do. It really does nourish the hands and doesn’t turn them white like others. I do notice that a bit more scrubbing is required to get all of the color off though.
Missy G.
College Station
Just a teeny tiny bit drying. But it is the best one I’ve used so far, and is so cheap! It also doesn’t smell bad, or very alcoholy. Not as drying as any other ones out there for a similar price. Definitely recommend!
Tracey B.
Greenwich , NY
This works great. And it was very worth the money. Good value. I bought it at Target. I would recommend this to everyone. The nail polish remover does not have a terrible smell like others, but it still has a scent.
Brianna N.
This nail polish remover is great!! It takes off all my nail polish with a few quick wipes and does leave much excess. I also find that it is very nourishing and does not dry out my nails like a regular remover.
Cloe S.
I love this because it melts off the toughest polishes, even glitter. It also smells oddly nice, almost citrusy, so that's a plus. A little goes a long way, too. I've even used it to soak off gel nail polish and acrylics before (wrapped in tin foil to retain heat). It's super affordable as well.
Amanda💋 M.
Secaucus , NJ
This is the best nail polish remover I have used it’s easy to apply and use it’s very nourishing and my nails felt strong and I liked how it smelled and it wasn’t too strong I would definitely buy them again
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Is this one of the good nail polish removers?
Rachel G.
Anyone know how this would work on removing polishes with those awful pieces of glitter in them?