BY CUTEX

CUTEX Nail Polish Removers offer salon-quality results, removing polish quickly and completely. Each remover is infused with a special blend of ingredients to help nourish nails and to elevate the experience of at home nail polish removal. The formula's 98% acetone patented oil blend removes tough polishes, including glitters, gels, and dark colors while nourishing the nail. A cucumber fragrance creates a relaxing, spa like experience.

Health Facts: Paraben-free, aluminum-free

Product Form: Liquid

Beauty Purpose: Nail care

Wellness Standard: Aluminum-free, paraben-free

Cutex Nourishing Nail Polish Remover - 10.1 fl oz

Start your review of Cutex Nourishing Nail Polish Remover - 10.1 fl oz!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Melissa M.
Minooka
I don’t think I have ever used another remover at home. It works just as well as the stuff we have in the salon. This also keeps my nails from feeling or looking dried out. I will always purchase this product when I need more. I don’t need more often though because it’s strong enough to use very little on all my nails.
Amanda B.
West Jordan
It works well to get my nail polish off. It also doesn't have a terrible smell to it. When I am done removing my nail polish my nails feel better than with other removers. Also the acetone works well with removing other paints like spray paint from things. That's a bonus we just discovered.
Jamie H.
Dandridge, TN
This is a nice nail polish remover. It removes all traces of polish and is pretty gentle on nails. To remove glitter, I find I have to soak a cotton pad and let it sit on the nail for a few minutes, but I think that’s true with almost removers. It’s easily available at most retailers.
Chanel A.
Chino Hills, CA
I love this nail polish remover! It is so easy to use. I usually have a hard time removing glitter nail polish, but this one works wonders! Glitter nail polish is easily removed and I don’t really like taking time in removing nail polish lol
Angela S.
Greenfield, OH
This is actually one of the most gentle polish removers that I've found. It quickly removes the product with only minimal dryness to the nail. The smell's not that brilliant. It's not as strong as the others but still a tad overwhelming.
Martina R.
Tomball
This product is great at removing nail polish quickly & effectively.  A little goes a long way not like some brands were you have to use half the bottle to remove the nail polish off your nails.
Holly G.
Colorado Springs, CO
I don't know what I did before this stuff. AMAZING! One swipe and all your polish is off. No scrubbing. It is a little drying but nothing a little cuticle oil can't fix. Also smells better and not as strong as most removers.
Maggie F.
I think Cutex is the only brand I have bought nail polish remover from. I really like how strong the formula is and my nails don’t even feel weak or brittle after using. I like that I can find it at multiple drugstores. The fact that it’s easy to find makes me stay loyal to it
Colleen Y.
Buffalo, NY
Purchased at: Target
I love cutex nail polish removers! I tried the nourishing one a while ago and could tell instantly it was so much less harsh than other kinds. It didn't dry out my nails or the skin around. Price is always great for cutex and I will be buying again!
noelia a.
coloradosprings
ITS AN OK PRODUCT  AND I WOULD RECOMMEND  THIS TO PEOPLE ON A BUGET AND THIS IS VERY GOOD WHEN YOU NEED SOMTHING REALLY QUICK OR IF YOUR IN A RUSH