BY CUTEX

Nail Polish Remover (L) - Cutex Polish Remover 4 Oz see more...

Anne N.
This nail polish remover works fine on regular nail polish but when you have on glitter or anything else different of regular old nail polish, this will NOT do the trick!! I attempted once but it took me a while to rid one nail of all the glitter! However, this means that the nail polish isn't strong and better for your nail beds. So take into account what nail polish remover you should use based on what you painted your nails with. Ex: don't use a strong nail polish to remove color on all your nails if you only used glitter on one nail, etc.
Tania S.
Grady, AR
Don't really care for this one. Picked this up at Dollar general a while back, you have to scrape glitter polish your self basically . Forget about taking acrylics off with this one. Don't recommend this product at all it's cheap for a reason.
Iveth I.
San Diego
it really removes the nail polish it has the right amount of liquid and i usually swipe two times on my nails and my nail polish is removed but i would say it beeds a better smell but otger then that it quick and easy
Kat c.
First nail polish remover i remember using as a kid. It was okay. Did the job but i did have to use several cotton balls to get undertones if blue and reds off. Idk if it was the remover or possibly the polish itself.
Tahja H.
Tampa
I always find my self using just this brand it really gets the job done and is affordable and is worth every penny and the packaging is very useful you can count on this to get your nails fixed quick and easy
Jenny W.
Princeton, WV
Love love love this product. It easily removes nail polish in one step. The only thing I don’t like about it is I have to be sure to wash my hands after using it. But, I will definitely buy it again.
Jessica E.
Clifton Park
For nail polish remover it seems they are all the same. This is a very cheap brand that I get at Walmart. It works well, so why spend a ton of money if you don’t have to. I would not use this product in a small space. The fumes can make you light headed. But this is a great product for giving yourself a pedicure. You can quickly fix your nail polish mistakes.
Juli P.
Hopelawn, NJ
I purchased this product to remove nail polish from my nails. I am a repeat user of this nail polish remover. I buy this product at Walmart and Target. It compares well to alternatives with the exception that removing glitter polish can be more challenging.
Rosalind P.
Plano, TX
This is my go-to nail polish remover. It does the job and that's all I wanted to do. Doesn't smell great. But I'm happy with the way it works period after I remove my nail polish I usually rinse my hands so that the nail polish remover doesn't stay on my nails. It's a good product and it does what it's supposed to do.
a. w.
I love this product it takes off my nail polish without fail. I love that it doesn’t take a million years to take off my polish and it’s super easy to use. I also like how I was able to find it easily at my nearest Target. I recommend this to anyone who wants to remove their nail polish and remove it quickly.