BY CUTEX

No Spills! No Mess! Just Wipe!®. One pad cleanse all 10 nails! Portable and convenient. Protein enriched non-acetone for artificial & natural nails Cutex Non-Acetone Pads quickly and gently remove nail polish from artificial and natural nails. Each pad is enriched with protein to help restore the natural healthy, healthy appearance of nails. These portable and convenient felt pads allow you to remove nail polish whenever and wherever you desire. see more...

Cutex Nail Polish Remover Pads
  • "It's basically the equivolent of a cosmetic pad completely and entirely soaked in polish remover - as much liquid as you can without it dripping." in 1 review
Elizabeth R.
Let me set the scene: i needed my bright red nail polish off before the next day. I was out of remover but I found these in my cabinet. I was leary and didn’t believe it would work, or at the very least leave red residue behind, BUT IT DIDN’T. Works GREAT, I love it and I would recommend them to anyone and any color of nail polish.
Tina D.
Kimball, MI
I discovered these when my daughters needed to remove their nail polish at a dance competition. So convenient and they work great too. No chance of s spill in their dance bags and no meed for cotton balls. Now I always pack these for dance competitions!
Brittany R.
Wallingford, CT
I love, love, love these! One individual pad takes care of the entire hand and really gets I. There and gets rid of all previous nail polish! Plus it doesn’t leave your nails feeling dry or uncomfortable. Highly recommend
Jenn H.
These are great! If you've ever tired removing glitter nail polish with a cotton swab you know the struggle is real! That is where these little gems come in! Removes any polish quickly and easily, plus the convenience of being able to take them with you in your purse for emergencies.
Erin N.
Ridgewood
Review for: Pads, Non-Acetone more...
This nail polish remover comes in easy once use pads. A easy and genius alternative to the normal messy bottles of nail polish remover. This is my first time purchasing this product and I will definitely buy it again.
Shelby G.
Spokane Vly, WA
I just got these, and the work surprisingly well! Easy to use, each wipe is individually wrapped, and I can usually get through at least one hand per wipe, depending on how stubborn the polish is. Other wipes I've used I had little piles of wipes because I was only able to get one or two fingers done per wipe.
Gissel Q.
Austin, TX
I love using these because they're so easy to use and there are so easy to take on the road for whenever you travel so you don't have to take a whole bottle and they take my nail polish off at the first try so I give this a 4 because I don't really like the smell of it but that's the only problem.
Jessica S.
I gave these a try a while back, as I typically use cotton balls and remover, and I don't like how the cotton can get everywhere. I am still not entirely sure if I like these. I think for the right application they are fine, but, I don't like that the removed polish gets onto the pad, and starts to get onto my other fingers... meaning I have to thorough wash both hands after removing polish, etc.
Ayisha W.
Freedom, NY
For the most part this product does what it is supposed to. It removed the nail polish from my fingernails quite quickly. Once you get that first layer off, the rest comes off pretty easily. Unfortunately I don't spend a lot of time trimming my cuticles and this product didn't do a great job removing the "stain" from them. Otherwise a good product for the price that does the job.
Claudia T.
Alto, TX
These nail polish remover pads are ingenious!! They work so much better than just a cottonball and remover. There is no fuss and no mess with these guys. They take off polish easily and one pad will usually do all ten nails. Best part is when your done, you can stuff the pad back in the package and roll it up to close it so you dont smell nail polish remover all day! Really great product!
Lizmari D.
How easier is it to take out nail polish from other nail polish remover?
Bobbi Jo M.
Bristol, CT
How well do these wipes work do you like it better then use I g regular nail polish remover
anna p.
Mableton, GA
I need this. I figure it will absolutely make the removing process easier. Is this true?
Margaret D.
Mount Airy, NC
Dose it have a bad smell to it
Meagan K.
Cayce, SC
Are you able to remove nail polish with one of these pads or does it take multiple pads to remove the polish?