BY CUTEX

With knox gelatine see more...

Monica D.
This nail developer system isn't something that worked very well for me. I have very thin, brittle, soft nails that easily bend and break off. This didn't seem to give my nails any different result that not using anything at all on them. I don't think I would purchase again.
Tiffany C.
Las Vegas, NV
I heard about this from a friend, I always had long nails but they were always brittle and break easily after using this my nails are a lot stronger and harder.
Carmen R.
Newlondon, CT
Really good on nails it made my nails grow really fast. And made my nails healther. I stronly recommend to any one w thin nails
divian g.
Love its super easy to remove the nail polish! Ten out of ten totally recommend to purchase this product.
Mariela O.
Texas, TX
Este no me gusto .mucho ni su aroma ni vi ningun cambio al usarlo definitivamente no lo comprare de nuevo
Harmony H.
I didn't really like this I was so confused and didn't see no difference, it felt weird also
Sarah F.
Larbert, Falkirk
I so wished this worked for me, but sadly it didn't do what it was supposed to for me :( I love Cutex nail varnish remover! But this product fell short
Erika P.

Strengthens and strengthens weak and fragile nails, is a treatment to repair bite and soft nails
I like it, it has been of benefit
Isabela S.
Is an excellent product which works very well for the care of my nails, has an excellent formula and a very good texture sl apply it
Abbey F.
Cumbernauld
Cutex nail polish remover makes taking your old nail polish off so much easier than before definitely worth the money you pay for it

back