BY CUTEX

Cutex Nail Polish Removers offer salon-quality results, removing polish quickly and completely. Each remover is infused with a special blend of ingredients to help nourish nails and to elevate the experience of at home nail polish removal. The formula's Sweet Almond Oil softens and conditions, while Vitamin E and Jojoba Seed Oils penetrate deeply for extra moisture. The Almond fragerence creates a rich, spa-like experience. see more...

Mason D.
Waldorf
I love this polish remover, like no other! For a super strong remover, that doesn’t harm my actual nails or skin, I make sure to reach for Cutex! This formula provides much needed moisture and softness to my cuticles and nails! I 100% recommend this to anyone who has struggled with super drying nail polish formulas or just wants a good, quality remover!
Tiff💋MPGB C.
Jersey City, NJ
This nail polish remover is a strength Shield it has vitamin E and B5 and hydrolyzed silk. I use cotton balls with remove and let me tell you it clear my nail bed sooo good
Irines G.
Indianapolis , IN
He comprado esta se puede decir que cumple con su trabajo... quitan el nail Polish. Pero no es un 100 le doy un 90% igual la recomiendo es buena tener en casa. No es muy costosa.
Fatima K.
Louisville , KY
Bought this on a whim at target because it was on clearance but I have been pleasantly surprised. It gets the job done and it doesn’t leave my nails feeling dry and brittle.
Jessica V.
I love this product. It has a good smell to it, and doesn't make my nails feel weird at all like other removers do. I like that it is returning moisture​ to my nails!
Karina C.
chicago
This product is so useful I love it so much I’ve been using it for years I would recommend it.Im really into nails stuff I do my nails a lot and this product is always in my bag.This product helps my nails be super healthy and flawless.It is a very affordable product that you can find in many local stores.I use this product on a daily bases.You can keep your nails looking beautiful in an instance without having to go to the beauty salon.This is going to help you save money and keep your nails really pretty I probably said that many more times but it is so true.You will fall in love with this product as much as i am trust me it’s one of the best nail product I’ve used.I will surely suggest to get this product.It is also good for traveling because it is a perfect size.
Evetria P.
Columbia, SC
I like this remover. It doesn’t t smell as badly and the bottle is super cute. It’s nail polish remover so not a lot to say. I will buy it when it is cheaper than other removers. Doesn’t dry out the nail which is important.
Cheyenne W.
Leslie, MO
It does the job. Lol. It says strength sheild but i doubt it works at all. I have brittle nails though so i dont know about other peoples opinions on this. Its really cheap and can be bought at walmart.
Marina A.
Freehold , NJ
The color in this formula lasts me a good two weeks before I start seeing chips, so it’s definitely a good value. It also has a beautiful color, great for any season. Would definitely recommend this nail polish
Alyssa P.
kansas City
I love this nail polish remover. It gets all the coloring off of my nails. I like the container too I bought this at Ulta Beauty. It reminds me of other ones too that I have got from target. I would buy this product again.