Cutex Moisturizing Foot Cream, 35 Oz

Cutex Moisturizing Foot Cream, 3.5 Oz

Cutex Moisturizing Foot Cream, 3.5 Oz

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Cutex Moisturizing Foot Cream, 3.5 Oz!
How would you rate this product?
Alicia P.
I bought this product for my husband actually, because he has a typical man rough feet. But I have to admit after winter and all summer walking barefoot so do I LOL. I like the grapefruit smell and I like the fact that it makes my feet and his super soft. It's not greasy like a lot of other products and it really keeps my feet nice and moist and not sweaty and gross but not dry either. It has glycerin in it, so it does make your skin super super super soft and I love that! So does my hubby and at night time I now enjoy our feet rubbing together in the bed LOL. And it has a very good price, and the packaging is super cute as well. Would definitely recommend.

Looking for your answer?