BeautyNailNail CareCutex
Moisture-Rich Remover 100Ml

Cutex Moisture-Rich Remover 100Ml

by Cutex

NULL

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Cutex Moisture-Rich Remover 100Ml!
Mary  F.
Chester Twp, PA
Cutex Moisture-Rich Remover 100Ml uploaded by Mary  F.
Purchased at: Dollar Tree
This is a review for CUTEX MOISTURE RICH FOOT CREAM I really like this foot cream it has a light weight formula and smells of grapefruit. The cream isn’t to greasy and doesn’t leave a thick feeling on the foot. I have used a lot of foot cream and though I love the thick emollient ones for the night time they are just not that ideal for the day time. So I need something a little light weight to wear during the day but to keep my feet moisturized and healthy. This foot cream does exactly that. It leaves my feet feeling soft and moisturized and lays comfortably on my feet. It is pretty damn good.
Hannah K.
Cutex Moisture-Rich Remover 100Ml uploaded by Hannah K.
I love this stuff, I do my nails myself a lot at home and changing them so often can stop my nails. This does a really good job of taking all the polish off without making my nails feel stripped or weak after.
Phe G.
Cambridge
Bought this a while ago and despite the small bottle and using it often it has lasted me a long time. Only one cotton ball will take off all 10 fingers nail polish so I’m saving money on cotton too! I remember thinking that it smelt nicer than other removers and it really does leave your nails nourished with the oils. I recently ran out and quickly bought a cheaper one from the shop and I noticed the difference immediately so definitely will be buying this again.

Looking for your answer?