Cutex Manicure Correction Acetone Nail Polish Remover Pen uploaded by Meilí G.Cutex Manicure Correction Acetone Nail Polish Remover Pen uploaded by Tammy B.

BY CUTEX

Meilí G.
Yo hago manualidades y pinto, por lo cual utilizo muchos productos químicos y mis uñas terminan fatal por eso utilizo este Cutex que fortalecen solo que a veces me deja una sensación como seca en las uñas pero pues por lo demás me ha funcionado excelente mis uñas se ven saludables.
Tammy B.
Middleburg, FL
I inevitably get polish around my nails on both my hand and feet. I keep this little thing handy. I use a metal file to remove the excess nail polish, wipe it on a paper towel and finish my nails. I then go back and do the final touch up with Cutex manicure correction nail polish remover pen. I have used other products similar to this, but they would dry out and once that happens, they're never quite the same. Cutex brand is one I highly recommend and buy again, and again.
Kelsie P.
Kent, OH
This product is great. The acetone in it helps take the nail polish right off of my nails, and even the hard-to-get sparkles that are so hard to come off! I bought it at Sally's beauty and supply salon, and i would have no problem buying this product again.
Haley J.
Alliance, OH
MY nail polish remover may not smell the best but it does do the job. This one time I had a whole bunch on my nail and it came straight off
Sara G.
I really like this nail polish remover pen. Easy to use helps nails look freshly manicured. I keep one in my mani pedi kit. Best polish remover pen I've ever used.
Paola A.
Doral, FL
I like what the product does though its presentation at least for me is not the most comfortable
Shana L.
Lubbock, TX
I love how convenient this makes cleaning up polish mistakes. Sure beats trying to do it with a q-tip. No mess is the best
Sara L.
Fresno, CA
This pen really comes in handy when you need to trim your cuticles! And it's so small so it's great to take on the go! Super easy to use and you won't regret using ! Plus its safe , really recommend
Debbie C.
Simply love this product! Both my daughter and I have one and always on the shopping list!
Michelle O.
Doral, FL
The package comes with two tips and you can buy refills which is soo amazing.
I use this corrector pen twice a week for my manicures and it works very well.
This pen lets you fix your mistakes and post photos of your nails that looks like a professional manicure.
Definitely I recommend it.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Does this work effectively?
Can it be opened & refilled?
Simona C.
ottawa, ON
can i get it at shoppers or jean coutu type places