Cutex Manicure Correction Acetone Nail Polish Remover Pen uploaded by Meilí G.Cutex Manicure Correction Acetone Nail Polish Remover Pen uploaded by Tammy B.

BY CUTEX

Kelsie P.
Kent, OH
This product is great. The acetone in it helps take the nail polish right off of my nails, and even the hard-to-get sparkles that are so hard to come off! I bought it at Sally's beauty and supply salon, and i would have no problem buying this product again.
Krista S.
Toomsboro, GA
I bought this because it is a great idea, b especially for a messy person like me. The tips don't last long at all. I had to replace them numerous times in one setting because after you got just a little Polish on it, it wouldn't get any more Polish off.
Anita B.
Troy, MO
I love changing nail color depending on what I might be wearing that evening for a night out or for the weekend...so I change color alot. I'm right handed and I always mess up the right hand.....in fact its a down right MESS when I get done...LOL. But this manicure correction pen is AWESOME! Thanks Cutex for a great product for the polish challenged! LOL
Faith S.
Bryant, AR
Is one-of-a kind when it comes to nail polish removers. This formula uses natural ingredients to gently and effectively remove polish. People with weak, brittle and delicate nails can use this without the risk of damaging drying or striping the nail. This award winning product is great for anyone, especially those who are sensitive to product chemicals.
Lisa R.
I've used Cutex brand nail polish remover since I was younger. It's one of two brand polish removers I purchase. It's easy to use and get's the job done. This is a product i will continue to purchase for years to come. I would recommend Cutex to others.
Tayler S.
Perfect for the tiny little spots you mess up but don't need to remove all the polish on your nails. easy to hold, lasts a while. i haven't used any other brands but this seems pretty spectacular if you ask me. I'd totally recommend to someone else.
Rachel B.
Mandan, ND
I like this product it works great and doesn't have an over powering oder like other nail polish removers. its easy to use and removes quickly. i have also used this product on pen stains on my clothes and is takes it out without ruining my clothes
Jenn T.
Fort Ashby, WV
This product works well for quick touch ups. It is a very good value. It is strong and efficient, and is worth the money. Sold at Walmart. I have not tried any other brands for comparison. It is easy to use. I would recommend this product to others.
Alyssa Leigh S.
My feet are very ticklish, so going to get a pedicure every couple weeks isn't a fun thing for me personally. So I paint my own nails, but I am not very neat about it so this helps me clean and make it appear as if they were professionally done.
catherine l.
Hemlock, MI
LOVE THIS! no matter how hard I try to keep the polish on my nails and not my skin! This is such a big help for the mess ups, big and small! It works great when I try to paint my nails with my non-dominate hand. I love it and plan to buy it again.
Victoria F.
Does this work effectively?
Emma G.
Is it possible for bacteria or germs to live in this item, for instance if your hands are dirty or not washed properly?
Can it be opened & refilled?
Simona C.
ottawa, ON
can i get it at shoppers or jean coutu type places