Cutex Manicure Correction Acetone Nail Polish Remover Pen uploaded by Meilí G.Cutex Manicure Correction Acetone Nail Polish Remover Pen uploaded by Tammy B.

BY CUTEX

Miranda M.
Orlando, FL
I love this product so so very much Its very convient it can go in y book bag or my purse or even my pocket if I need to use it somewhere I would use this over any other products I have used. I would tell my friends and family to buy this product and will continue t buy it
Renee D.
Allen Park, MI
Best product ever!!! I can get a little sloppy especially painting my right hand - so I tend to hit the skin and not the nail - this is so east to use and cleans up that little mess - I never tried any other brands cause when one works I stick with it and brag about it!
Joyce G.
Orion, IL
I love this product. It makes doing an at home manicure better. It was the first time I bought it and I plan to buy it again. It is a great value for the money because it cleans up the edges of nails without a lot of struggle. I have recommended it to friends and family that love doing their own nails. I find that it makes my nails look clean and almost professionally done.
Mayiah S.
I buy my nail polish remover from my local K-mart for around 5 dollars I purchase this product to soak off nails or nail polish and I am a repeating user and I find it more affective than other brands and I will always recommend this product to others for as long as I use it.
Kristin Y.
Gaines, MI
When doing my mani/ pedis at home, it's a real trick with 2 kids and a dog. Someone always 'bumps', 'knocks', or 'nicks' me while I'm in the process- my Cutex Manicure Correction Acetone Nail Polish Remover Pen is heaven sent! It completely wiped off all those little mistakes- even in the area close to the nail. I always make sure to have one ready with my nail supplies.
Ellie K.
Dover
I have purchased this twice. It bought it at my local drugstore a while back. I didn't like it the first time but i thought i would try again. I still was not a fan because i found the color to stain it and it wouldn't come out. I would not purchase it in the future
Chey W.
York, PA
A great clean up pen if you do nail art. It doesn't last very long but is super useful if you need to clean up your nails often. It's not hard to use and can easily clean up around your nails with the precision tip. I would recommend but you have to refill often.
Tina W.
Branson, MO
Love using these to correct mistakes, especially on my toes. Much easier than using q-tips. No fuss, no mess with this! The only reason it doesn't get 5 stars, is that it can dry out too quickly for me since I don't use it as often. I always have one on hand!!!
Courtney S.
I have used this product for a couple years and it's this amazing and I love when I do my own manicures and pedicures if I mess up and it gets on my skin, I can correct it and it won't break me out... And it keeps my Mani and pedicure looking fresh and cute
Briana V.
Franklin park, IL
this cutex manicure correction acetone nail polish remover pen is perfect for traveling and fixing mistakes when your in a rush! I will always buy this. i have tried many pens and no others can compare. I recommend this product to all of my family and friends
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Does this work effectively?
Can it be opened & refilled?
Simona C.
ottawa, ON
can i get it at shoppers or jean coutu type places