Cutex Manicure Correction Acetone Nail Polish Remover Pen uploaded by Meilí G.Cutex Manicure Correction Acetone Nail Polish Remover Pen uploaded by Tammy B.

BY CUTEX #51 in Nail Polish Remover

Callie E.
Chiefland, FL
I love these! They work so much better than a q-tip and polish remover! I have tried other brands of nail polish remover pens, but the Cutex seems to last longer, and the felt tip doesn't get all frayed and gunked up. I think after trying probably 4-5 others I have found the Holy Grail of nail pens!
David T.
Kirbyville, TX
With three daugters at home, sometimes Dad has to help with nails... Cutex nail polish remover has been used by my family for many years. However, the Cutex manicure correction pen has got to be the best product ever!! From my shaky handed mistakes on my eldest daughters nails to the "accidental" artwork on the living room wall by my youngest, these pens correct it all!! Truly is a must have for EVERY home!!
Michelle O.
Doral, FL
The package comes with two tips and you can buy refills which is soo amazing.
I use this corrector pen twice a week for my manicures and it works very well.
This pen lets you fix your mistakes and post photos of your nails that looks like a professional manicure.
Definitely I recommend it.
Abby N.
Chaska, MN
This pen is my absolute favorite if I make a small mistake. How ever if you are trying to remove nail polish on your whole nail I would use regular nail polish and a cotton ball. I am a repeat user and every time I run out I can just go to target or walgreens to pick up another one.
Madeline K.
Davenport, FL
Great for people like me who don't have a steady enough hand to have a perfect at-home manicure. Simple to use, but I did find it requires a little bit of time and caution to use properly. It's easy to make mistakes with because you really have to rub the spot a lot to remove unwanted polish.
Kelsey K.
Muskegon, MI
I love the convenience of the nail polish remover pen. It makes clean up a whole lot easier instead of having to waste q-tips or towels. It's also great for on the go if you happen to catch a mistake with your mani that you didn't clean up when they were done. Great product!
Sarah S.
Los Angeles, CA
I am not really loyal to one particular nail polish remover. i tend to grab whatever I can at whatever store I am at if i need some. I find that most of them work about the same and that they are a pretty generic purchase. I buy what is cheapest for the amount of product given.
teresa m.
Virginia Beach, VA
ooo my gosh i sooooooooooooooo loved this one. cleans up really really well and pros are can also use for removel of other things as well very easy to use and apply and was a good price and will deff. tell ppl about them and will be going to also buy more for my buf out bags
Maicy G.
Layton, UT
I hate the messy nail polish that is around of my skin after I paint my nails. I always mess up a little bit and this remover pen helps make my life easier! It is so easy to use and I can take it with me anywhere on the go. It's a must have for anyone that does thier own nails!
Kerri W.
Greeley, CO
Its nail polish remover in a pen.... Just swipe it on your over painted nail to clean your mistakes up. It also works well when your four year old paints the toilet seat and her face with nailpolish. It does not work well on cat fur, but that is an entirely different story.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Does this work effectively?
Simona C.
ottawa, ON
can i get it at shoppers or jean coutu type places
Can it be opened & refilled?