Cutex Manicure Correction Acetone Nail Polish Remover Pen uploaded by Meilí G.Cutex Manicure Correction Acetone Nail Polish Remover Pen uploaded by Tammy B.

BY CUTEX

Melissa c.
Little Bras D'Or
This is an okay product but I would rather get a q-tip & Polish remover as it is more cost effective with the same results !
Marisa C.
Muy fácil de usar y funciona muy bien, el mejor la verdad, no me hacia daño y eso era bueno ya que mis uñas son muy frágiles.
Loren W.
I love their products, work well and most importantly nail care in an incredible way, I love to receive your new products
yarden y.
I love this pen , i am not that accurate putting on nail polish and that is the best for correcting it . very affordable
Shaj K.
It is a very good product. It removes the nail polish in one go and does not stin. I love it. I t is one of my favourite!
anna b.
I give this product five stars, I recommend it because remove all nail polish is super effective and works for me great
mrivas646 R.
UT
Ideal para quitar el exceso de pintura de las uñas súper prácticobla puedes tener en el bolso. Lo recomiendo huele rico
Josibel P.
genial, no he podido usarlas mas porque no esta a mi alcance pero cuando lo usaba era magnifico, un producto muy bueno
Ilian B.
This polish remover is very good, has a super fast action, as it is also a perfect concealer, you leave nails, perfect
Lexia D.
Very good for when for when just a little bit of nail polish goes on your skin not that strong of a smell very useful
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Does this work effectively?
Can it be opened & refilled?
Simona C.
ottawa, ON
can i get it at shoppers or jean coutu type places