Cutex Manicure Correction Acetone Nail Polish Remover Pen uploaded by Meilí G.Cutex Manicure Correction Acetone Nail Polish Remover Pen uploaded by Tammy B.

BY CUTEX

Luz S.
Excellent product! We left totally clean nails and also very smooth with a rich aroma. I recommend it to all the girls use this product, as they left delighted and will not stop never use
Gina F.
Montreal
This pen is a life saver. I have small kids size feet and it's almost impossible to not go over.. This pen helps to clean the occasional mess, without having to restart the whole nail.
Ingrit O.
Querooooooooooooooooo cada dia mais e mais, preciso que tudo da marca para mim,é tudo muito ótimo, impossível não querer mais e mais, sou louca por essas maravilhas e você também será, pode comprar é garantia para oo sucesso pois são ótimos mesmo.
priscila h.
es super practico y me encanta que puedes remover la parte en la que te equivocaste no es necesario que despintes la uña completa, es facil de usar e ideal para cuando necesitas quitarte manchas del dedo o sol tienes pequeños errpores
Lin G.
Works so much better then regular nail Polish remover. I like it because I hate using bottled acetone as it dries out my hands pretty bad. This makes the application of acetone more precise so my fingers don't get all white and ashy.
Karen R.
Removedor de uñas cumple su función de limpiador de esmalte, permite limpiar con pocas pasadas y no deja rastros desagradables en el trabajo, en lo particular yo en mi condición de alérgica, no me genera alergias pero me es un poco fuerte su olor.
Laura L.
I was the other day at a pharmacy when I came across one of these really is amazing my manicure and pedicure are great! when I get a little shaken the nail and part of the point I passed this and every perfect Ready
Erica R.
The Cutex manicure correction nail polish remover pen is a lovely invention, made for abolishing small mistakes in the application of nail polish, making it easier to accomplish the design/look you were looking for.
Kelli O.
Worked great for removing gel polish off the edges of my skin before curing. It didn't smear everywhere and didn't damage the gel polish on my actual nail.

I'd recommend this for anyone who does gel polish at home.
soy malisima al pintarme las uñas y siempre tenco que tener acetona cerca y normalmente tiene un olor fuerte o me da quemason pero con este producto noo es el caso
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Does this work effectively?
Can it be opened & refilled?
Simona C.
ottawa, ON
can i get it at shoppers or jean coutu type places