Cutex Manicure Correction Acetone Nail Polish Remover Pen uploaded by Meilí G.Cutex Manicure Correction Acetone Nail Polish Remover Pen uploaded by Tammy B.

BY CUTEX #51 in Nail Polish Remover

Brittanie S.
Byesville
This is a great way to fix small errors and what not. I use these all the time.
Nora A.
Homestead, FL
This pen is Quick and easy to use! It's one of the best removers I have used
Diana A.
Los Angeles, CA
Not the best, dispenses really oddly messes up your mani. Would not recommend
Abbi R.
This pen is great for completing any mani or pedi! The angled tip allows for easy correction and a steady hand! It's like no other I have tried and i have repurchased it over 5 times! Great Value for money and would recommend
Tabitha C.
Doesn't last long, not a fan of packaging and it runs out so fast. But it's an ok price, it's just not a fab product because it's not great and runs out too quickly. I wouldn't recommend to others really. I'm not a fan.
Alejandra O.
Managua
This enamel remover is very useful as it helps you to remove the enamel in case you fill in the orillay as it is very useful and I love it because it is very easy to use and it is 100% recommended very good product
Oriana N.
Es muy innovador este producto! Me encanto! No es costoso y cumplió mis expectativas! Práctica presentación, muy útil al momento de retirar residuos!!! Es genial! Lo recomiendo y por supuesto lo usaría de nuevo
Alicia A.
Xalapa
I like the way it is, it is very comfortable and practical, it took me a little getting it, I had to ask for it on the internet but I recommend it, although it costs a little to remove all the waste.
Katja M.
Calgary, AB
I'm not actually reviewing this product. I never knew something this precise existed and would love to try or out. It's more of a reminder for me to get it the next time I'm at the drug store.
bhagyashree p.
I use this corrector pen twice a week for my manicures and it works very well. The tips are firm and it is very easy to get into the areas needed for cleanup. I simply dip the tip in liquid remover (which lasts quite a long time) and with the extra tips I have, there is no issues for me. I generally change my polish 2-3 times a week so this pen gets used a lot, but the tips hold up really well and it does what it is intended to do. I would recommend this pen for easy and accurate cleanup. I would also mention that my nails are thin and they curve and bend a lot; this causes the nail to be deeper imbedded into the nail bed, which makes it very hard for me to remove excess polish from the skin without hitting the nail. These tips help me accomplish that task with great ease.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Does this work effectively?
Simona C.
ottawa, ON
can i get it at shoppers or jean coutu type places
Can it be opened & refilled?