Cutex Manicure Correction Acetone Nail Polish Remover Pen uploaded by Meilí G.Cutex Manicure Correction Acetone Nail Polish Remover Pen uploaded by Tammy B.

BY CUTEX

Jazzy K.
Woodbine, NJ
This works soooo well I love it so much it's even better than anything else in the world
andrea r.
I like this product. And my nails looks amazing, it's too easy remove my nail nail polish
Kathleen K.
Medford, OR
I have never used the remover pen. Because I use gel polishes i use 100% acetone remover.
Shaunna R.
West Palm Beach, FL
It's an ok product but I much prefer the liquid. I find that this stains the pen too much
Renae R.
Cleves, OH
Not bad. I liked it. I just prefer the kind that already had the sponge for easy removal
Elaine L.
Redlands, CA
It works every time, cleans up my messy Polish. I can't keep my hands still. So it works.
Jamie C.
Glendora, NJ
Easy to use. Small and compact enough to not take a lot of space in my bag. Easy to clean
Simona I.
Dixon, CA
I would like organic way better. This didn't work as well. Was not happy but easy to use.
Stephanie G.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Must it quick to use when u less time to get for that date and u need to change ur polish
Kassandra G.
Great for minimal polish mistakes and polish that sticks to the skin surrounding the nail
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Does this work effectively?
Can it be opened & refilled?
Simona C.
ottawa, ON
can i get it at shoppers or jean coutu type places