Cutex Manicure Correction Acetone Nail Polish Remover Pen uploaded by Meilí G.Cutex Manicure Correction Acetone Nail Polish Remover Pen uploaded by Tammy B.

BY CUTEX

Justina M.
Lock Haven, PA
Every girl needs a mistake pen in their life! I always mess up when painting my dominate hand and this pen saves the day and from having to reapply my polish 90 times.
Lindsay K.
Topsham, ME
I use this corrector pen all the time for my manicures and it works wonderfully! The tip is firm and it is very easy to get into the areas needed for cleanup. I simply dip the tip in liquid remover (which lasts quite a long time) and with the extra tips I have, there is no issues for me. I generally change my polish 2-3 times a week so this pen gets used a lot, but the tips hold up really well and it does what it is intended to do. I would recommend this pen for easy and accurate cleanup.
Nostancia B.
Rogers, AR
This pen saves my nails integrity! I am so sloppy when I paint my nails; but you would never know because this cleans them up and I look like I came from the salon!
Stephanie S.
Philadelphia, PA
Works great with touching up any small mistakes, especially those done when painting the opposite hand! I got mine at Walmart, they are pretty cheap and last a while.
Maggie W.
Owasso, OK
Works great for mixing mistakes so you don't have to redo the entire nail. It's so frustrating when you have a tiny bit of polish that needs correcting and you have to start all over, this is a great problem solver.
Dana C.
Rosenhayn, NJ
LOVE this! For SO long I've been using q-tips to remove my mistakes with my nail polish. Being right handed, my right hand always looks a little shaky. I also dont like to use regular nail polish remover. I feel that acetone works best, especially for removing red or black polish. So to have a remover pen with acetone is perfect. This pen is so easy to use and comes with extra tips which i like to have for when the used one gets a little too stained. Definitely recommend this for anyone who's not so perfect with their nail application.
Debbie P.
Have tried many Cutex products. Think Cutex is the leader in nail polish remover. Their manicure correction polish remover pen is a fantastic product. Didn't get the 5th star, as I wish they made a non-acetone version as well. If you are not sensitive to acetone, then this product will win your heart. It's superior at cleaning up mistakes & making your manicure look professionally done!
Brooke M.
Portland, OR
I like to use a lot of makeup sponges to do nail art. however, the paint does not just go on my nails and I end up with a lot of color on my fingers around my nails. I bought the correction pen to see if it would work better than dipping cutips in polish remover. I would say that it was just as effective. It is less messy and less chance of spilling nail polish remover, but it comes with a price. I didn't like seeing the tip of the pen turn colors from the nail polish I was removing. I would buy again, but I don't think its a necessity.
Sara R.
Petal, MS
Very handy product if you do your own nail art. quickly clean up around nail beds. It's better than my old dip a toothpick in the remover trick. Can get too much remover sometimes though.
Jane W.
Cheswick, PA
This is the coolest nail polish pen, it makes doing my nails a cinch! No more worrying if I mess up a little because I can just go in with this great Cutex Correction Pen and fix any mistakes. I would suggest wiping the tip every so often so you don't smear any polish on your skin but not a big deal at all. I am so happy I found this and will be buying more at this great price.
Victoria F.
Does this work effectively?
Emma G.
Is it possible for bacteria or germs to live in this item, for instance if your hands are dirty or not washed properly?
Can it be opened & refilled?
Simona C.
ottawa, ON
can i get it at shoppers or jean coutu type places