Cutex Manicure Correction Acetone Nail Polish Remover Pen uploaded by Meilí G.Cutex Manicure Correction Acetone Nail Polish Remover Pen uploaded by Tammy B.

BY CUTEX

Alexis A.
Slatington, PA
This was a lifesaver for me! I always get paint on my fingers so having this handy is just awesome.
Amy P.
Rainsville, AL
When I make a mistake in my nails, I use Cutex nail remover. Very easy to use, especially the pen!
Rhianna T.
Hubbard, OH
Easy to use and a nice tool to use. Just feels a little greasy and oily on the skin after applying.
Briana B.
Port Richey, FL
I absolutely love this! It's perfect when you make a little mistake and the point is super precise!
Oriana V.
Perfect for my right hand haha I always make a mistake while I'm painting but I fix it with this
Andrea U.
MIAMI, FLORIDA
My nails are clean and with a beautiful finish, smells good, aids in nail growth and is practical
Fortune L.
Brooklyn, NY
It's a great idea if you doing your owname manicure at home! !!!love it....... I recommend it. ..
Paola A.
Doral, FL
I like what the product does though its presentation at least for me is not the most comfortable
Irsi M.
Paterson, NJ
Good to correct the mistakes of the polish i like it specially when i use a white or black polish
Jessi D.
Derry, NH
These nail polish remover pens are perfect for touch ups like if you get the polish on your skin
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Does this work effectively?
Can it be opened & refilled?
Simona C.
ottawa, ON
can i get it at shoppers or jean coutu type places