Cutex Manicure Correction Acetone Nail Polish Remover Pen uploaded by Meilí G.Cutex Manicure Correction Acetone Nail Polish Remover Pen uploaded by Tammy B.

BY CUTEX #51 in Nail Polish Remover

Shona Y.
Quitman, AR
I'm awful at painting my nails so this thing is a life saver! Just don't forget to clean it up when your done.
Osdelys G.
miami
It is one of my favorite and magic products. I can carrier in my bag. Is small and the smell is not so strong.
Kristina R.
I like that it's not expensive. It works very well on taking off dark colors and does not have a strong odor.
diandria g.
Blanco, TX
I love the nail polish remover pads they work so good and it doesn't stink like most nail polish remover does
Jennifer C.
Warren, NJ
I recommend this to anybody. It's quick and fast and very easy. It's not messy and you can carry it anywhere
Lusery V.
So manageable and comfortable leaaves a perfect finish for your nails after polishing ... totally worth it...
Jerri L.
Cheboygan, MI
Pretty cheap, last a long time, can be found at most stores, smells pretty strong, works well for the price.
Cheryl S.
Fairfield, CT
I make jewelry so having nail and hand care products at my fingertips is essential. Cutex is my best friend!
Ana Carolina I.
Los Angeles , CA

This remover is great, it does not dry the nails which is really great because it does not weaken the nails.
Norma R.
White Marsh, MD
Very easy to use to remove polish and moisturize the nail after with no dryness. would recommend to others.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Does this work effectively?
Simona C.
ottawa, ON
can i get it at shoppers or jean coutu type places
Can it be opened & refilled?