Cutex Manicure Correction Acetone Nail Polish Remover Pen uploaded by Meilí G.Cutex Manicure Correction Acetone Nail Polish Remover Pen uploaded by Tammy B.

BY CUTEX

Tracy B.
Fairoaks
I love this product as I am so messy!! This really helps me stay neatly groomed! This product is very easy to use.
Ashley V.
Romoland, CA
Love this!! So easy to use and clean up edges, less mess and less smell. I would definitely recommend this product
Andrea P.
Clermo
This is wonderful when disasters when they occur to paint nails, corrects all errors that make not a perfect glaze.
Kristina M.
I love this product. I am constantly doing my nails and I am quite the messy painter. This is a life saver for me.
Desiree K.
Torrington, CT
This pen works wonders for cleaning up my mistakes leaving my nails look as if they've been professionally done!
Andrea F.
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ I love every Cutex thing. I need more everytime. Its expensive but worth it. My nails says THANK YOU
Anaik R.
Humble, TX
Life saver! For those time that you only want to clean part of your nails. Any manicure stylist should have this.
Marlene L.
This a good on the go product. I usually have this product in my purse in case of an emergency and when I travel
Shaponi N.
Very cool! helps me remove polish at ease, would recommend. Also helps remove excess. never used anything like it
Tabatha B.
Orlando
This pen is ok. I prefer to just clean the whole nail by pouring a huge amount on a paper towel and scrubbing it.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Does this work effectively?
Can it be opened & refilled?
Simona C.
ottawa, ON
can i get it at shoppers or jean coutu type places