Cutex Manicure Correction Acetone Nail Polish Remover Pen uploaded by Meilí G.Cutex Manicure Correction Acetone Nail Polish Remover Pen uploaded by Tammy B.

BY CUTEX

Jazmin S.
San Francisco
My friend suggested this because before I used a non-brand one. I used this and honestly fell in love. So easy to use. Love it.
Amber D.
Jamestown, TN
This product makes it so easy to go around the nail without taking the polish off the areas already painted....love love this!!
Antoinette k.
I go to the nail salon every two weeks. but sometime i take my polish off at home when the nail color is starting to come off.
olivia s.
Wolfeboro Falls, NH
Works great for removing mess ups without ruining your hard work. Totally with the price. Last for a long time doesn't dry out
Rosemarie O.
Redding, CA
i have used cutex nail polish remover many times. i don't care for it as much much. it is very drying to my nails and cuticles
Dayna W.
Marion, SD
Great product for those little mistakes around the fingernail and toenail bed. Safes a lot of time and effort. Very easy to use
Sarah S.
This pen is perfect if you color outside the lines like I do! It only removes what needs to be removed, no mess and good value.
Dasani C.
Bronx, NY
This acitone pen is the best because it is on the go and tou can correct any little mistake with it no matter where you are.
Laura H.
I don't paint my own nails very often but when I do this seems to help correct those little mistakes. Easy to use and precise
Morelia P.
East Haven, CT
I really like this product because it helps me correct the manicure cutex and i love it bacause it cames with a pen remover
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Does this work effectively?
Can it be opened & refilled?
Simona C.
ottawa, ON
can i get it at shoppers or jean coutu type places