Cutex Manicure Correction Acetone Nail Polish Remover Pen uploaded by Meilí G.Cutex Manicure Correction Acetone Nail Polish Remover Pen uploaded by Tammy B.

BY CUTEX

Nicolette L.
Ewing, NJ
We all know that girl who paints her nails horribly and then posts pictures of it on IG. Don't be that girl. This pen lets you fix your mistakes and post photos of your nails that look professional AF. I am notoriously bad at painting my dominant hand. I somehow always seem to get polish on my cuticles. This pen is a lifesaver in that instance. You don't have to completely take off the polish on that finger and start from scratch or try to use a Q-tip precisely (which I think we can all agree is completely impossible, right?). If you like to do at home manicures, this should be a staple. If it isn't, go pick one up at Target or CVS and be prepared to have your life changed.
Nadine S.
Santa Maria, CA
I actually really love this ! It saves my life on so many levels on those days when I just seem to paint everything except for my finger nail ! This has really came in handy and is honestly a game changer. !
Nikole E.
Pinson, AL
Their pen does wonders for the person wants that fresh from the salon look without the price that comes with it. Even if you aren't the best at doing your nails or toes , this product will make it easy.
Ashley B.
Washington Court House, OH
I love using the Nail polish Remover Pen to help correct the little smudges and "outside of the lines" mistakes I make in doing my at home manicures. Easy and foolproof to use, better than any other brand I have tried
Helene N.
St Augustine, FL
I do alot of nail art on my nails and my 6 year old daughter's nails. This is soooo helpful to get any mistakes on the sides off. I used to use a qtip and nail polish remover it was messy this is great
dana w.
This is great to help fix any of those oops mistakes you make when polishing your nails. It's a must have because your not going to get them perfect and this helps you make them look that way quick.
Caitlyn S.
Rockford, IL
This stuff is amazing for when you mess up! It gets everything including glitter!! It is really bad on your nails (acetone) but it's literally the only thing that can get the glitter polish off my nails.
Erika S.
Clermont, FL
This is great to keep in my purse or makeup bag for on the go touch ups or that paint job you just rushed through before a big event. It does dry up faster than i would like, but still useful.
Tammy B.
Middleburg, FL
I inevitably get polish around my nails on both my hand and feet. I keep this little thing handy. I use a metal file to remove the excess nail polish, wipe it on a paper towel and finish my nails. I then go back and do the final touch up with Cutex manicure correction nail polish remover pen. I have used other products similar to this, but they would dry out and once that happens, they're never quite the same. Cutex brand is one I highly recommend and buy again, and again.
Vanessa C.
Kingston, PA
Much needed if you have yo do your own nails ...less of a hassle yo use the pen ...instead of getting out the nail polish remover and pads ..and getting the rest of your nails reuined
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Does this work effectively?
Can it be opened & refilled?
Simona C.
ottawa, ON
can i get it at shoppers or jean coutu type places