Cutex Manicure Correction Acetone Nail Polish Remover Pen uploaded by Meilí G.Cutex Manicure Correction Acetone Nail Polish Remover Pen uploaded by Tammy B.

BY CUTEX #51 in Nail Polish Remover

Makenzie R.
Collinwood, Tn
Y'all, this thing is the bomb.com for perfect white tips! I love love love the look clean sharp look it gives a French manicure.
Sally E.
Somerset, KY
Love this product. My hands tend to shake and I have slip ups when polishing my nails. This makes correcting the mistakes so easy
Giselle A.
Removes all nail polish that i get leftover after i finish painting my nails! It does leave my fingers stained but it does the job
valerin g.
Doral, FL
Estos son muchos mejores ya que no el olor que desprenden no es tan fuerte como el acetona sin líquido más práctico no se mancha
Deseray C.
Gainesville, GA
I love the cute manicure correction acetone nail polish remover pen it's gentle on my hands and very convenient. I recommend it!
Billie M.
Gallup, NM
Great for spot corrections on a fresh at home manicure, but it did irritate my hands a little bit. No problem on my feet, though.
SANDRA C.
Columbus, GA
We use a lot of nail polish remover with 5 girls in the house i have found that cutex does a awesome for the price of the product
Hazel P.
Hammond, LA
It removes the polish very fast, and it is not expensive to get. and it is available in a lot of stores. onl need one application
Kenna M.
I love to be able to quickly and easily fix a mistake or clean up around the edges of my nails. I seemed to dry out to quickly
Jazmin S.
San Francisco
My friend suggested this because before I used a non-brand one. I used this and honestly fell in love. So easy to use. Love it.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Does this work effectively?
Simona C.
ottawa, ON
can i get it at shoppers or jean coutu type places
Can it be opened & refilled?