Cutex Manicure Correction Acetone Nail Polish Remover Pen uploaded by Meilí G.Cutex Manicure Correction Acetone Nail Polish Remover Pen uploaded by Tammy B.

BY CUTEX

Mardi M.
lansing, MI
I love the nail polish remover pen. This is so much easier to use when cleaning up your nails after painting. I just wish it lasted longer.
vilma R.
RESEDA, CA
Great product to remove the mess when I don't stay within the line of my nails. Very cost effective , great quality and works very well.
Jodie P.
Omaha, NE
My favorite at home nail care product! I have to use it every time I paint my nails to clean up minor smudges, and it works like a charm!
Marlana F.
Steubenville, OH
Love this when I do my little girls nails because she in incapable of sitting still yet so I end up getting a bit on her skin most time.
April B.
Chinquapin, NC
This correction pen is okay, but I don't like using the pens because it just isn't easy to use due to accidentally hitting nail its pen .
Codes C.
Watkinsville, GA
I absolutely love this! Quickly fixes up a manicure or a pedicure. No smudges and no mess to deal with. The perfect on the go, must have.
Karaleigh S.
Wauconda, IL
Works well but sometimes takes more than one pass to get the nail polish off. Be gentle with the tip of the pen and it will work better.
Cristy B.
Austin, TX
When I usually buy nail Polish remover, it takes a while to get any Polish off. This was fast and easy, didn't have a rough scent wither.
Becky p.
Buchanan, GA
I love the correction pen because it makes it easier to get polish off on the sides of your fingers without messing up the entire nail
Kim R.
Dallas, TX
LOVE! I use this pen to clean up any stray polish around my nail beds and tips. It makes an at-home mani look like a professional one!
Victoria F.
Does this work effectively?
Emma G.
Is it possible for bacteria or germs to live in this item, for instance if your hands are dirty or not washed properly?
Can it be opened & refilled?
Simona C.
ottawa, ON
can i get it at shoppers or jean coutu type places