Cutex Manicure Correction Acetone Nail Polish Remover Pen uploaded by Meilí G.Cutex Manicure Correction Acetone Nail Polish Remover Pen uploaded by Tammy B.

BY CUTEX #51 in Nail Polish Remover

Bella B.
Missouri City, TX
This pen is great for target areas. If you're like me, super girly and you have to fix every bump and scratch on your nail this pen is for you. :)
irene f.
Los Angeles, Ca
I personally have never tried this product but i have seen great reviews on it. I've heard that it is really great for cleaning up excess polish.
Karen H.
I love this!! it works perfectly for those little overlaps when polishing nails. My home Manis with this jewel is close to looking professional.
Lindsay S.
Willits, CA
Very easy to navigate the corners and round edges of my fingers and nails with this pen. Also very easy to take with me places, cheap and sturdy.
Ashley M.
Virginia Beach, VA
This isn't my favorite product. I feel like whenever I try to paint with my left hand I am doomed to make a mistake. This just smears it around.
Stephanie G.
I want try this. I prefer to wear my natural nail a lot so when I need a repair i can just apply the cutex instead of going to the nail salon.
Carolyn A.
West Palm Bch, FL
Love, love, love this little miracle worker!!! I love that it cleans up the edges of my nails when I make mistakes. Much better than a q-tip!!!
Pinkie L.
Stockton, CA
Love it, love it,love it great product, very expensive would recommend this great product,love it,love works like magic and gentle on my nails
Lilly F.
Excelentes productoooos!, debo decir que si estas en apuro uno solo toma este producto con olor agradable y no lo contrario y te saca de apuros
Adriahna M.
Grayson, GA
Amazing !!! There is always going to be that little bit of nail polish that gets on your cuticle.. This tool is amazing and it helps so much
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Does this work effectively?
Simona C.
ottawa, ON
can i get it at shoppers or jean coutu type places
Can it be opened & refilled?