Cutex Manicure Correction Acetone Nail Polish Remover Pen uploaded by Meilí G.Cutex Manicure Correction Acetone Nail Polish Remover Pen uploaded by Tammy B.

BY CUTEX #50 in Nail Polish Remover

Jasmine N.
Grayson, KY
The way that this is in pen form amazes me. Its easy to use and you're not making a huge mess and getting it everywhere. Easy for those small mistakes.
Bettie C.
Mc Kees Rocks, PA
This is great for beginners. Easy to use not as messy as traditional removers you don't have to worry about spilling or cotton sticking to everything.
Terriny W.
Clearwater , FL
I don't always have a steady hand. And this pen is excellent at correcting my small mistakes I sometimes to make to help make my manicure look awesome.
Chantel Y.
Since I like to give myself manicures sometimes I have a hard time getting the glue off I use this to clean up access. Very affordable and handy! ;)
Jicela c.
new York New York
Polish remove pen is awesome! Easy to use for when you paint nails & it get in between nail & skin use the remover pen it removes paint like nothing!
Marie A.
If you use cotton and nailpolish remover you know how annoying it is to waste one after the other so this little pen makes everything so much easyer
Kayla C.
Hillsdale, MI
This is the best way to remove nail polish without the mess , fast and easy! Also doesn't leave the cleaner all over your fingers to taste later !
Sandra G.
Northridge, CA
Wow! This product is so easy to use and wonderful to look at when its done. I love products which sport this sort of quality and never let me down.
M S.
This is great to use for mistakes. It is very convenient and easy to keep in your purse or suitcase. However, I wish there was a way to refill it.
Brianne G.
Jacksonville, FL
I love this pen for touch ups when I paint my own nails. It corrects little mistakes. It helps clean up the edges for a quick on the go fresh look.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Does this work effectively?
Simona C.
ottawa, ON
can i get it at shoppers or jean coutu type places
Can it be opened & refilled?