Cutex Manicure Correction Acetone Nail Polish Remover Pen uploaded by Meilí G.Cutex Manicure Correction Acetone Nail Polish Remover Pen uploaded by Tammy B.

BY CUTEX

MISSY J.
Myrtle Beach, SC
VERY HAPPY WITH CUTEX MANICURE CORRECTION NAIL POLISH REMOVER PEN. VERY AFFORDABLE AND EASY TO FIND. WILL RECOMMEND TO ALL MY FRIENDS TO USE IN THE FUTURE.
Tina V.
Humble, TX
Easy to use. Price isn't too bad. Good for around the nail clean up.  I use Zoya remover now for everything because I like the way it leaves my nails
Katie K.
Portland, OR
The cutex nail polish remover pen is such a great product! Makes it so easy to clean up those little polish mishaps! How did I live without this before?
Emma H.
Omaha, NE
I am terrible at painting my left hand. Polish tends to get everywhere but my nails. Since I found this I have enjoyed painting my nails. It's fantastic!
Jacki N.
New Castle , PA
I love these pens. They are the perfect size to get the nail polish of your skin around your nails. Very simple to use. Can't go wrong with one of them.
Lesley C.
Monessen, PA
This product works grateful for cleaning up excess nail polish after painting them. It is much easier than using q-tips and regular nail polish remover.
Dana M.
Booneville, MS
I have used most of the Sally nail stuff i love the price and i do get it for gifts and my kids(girls) love it as wel. Its so easy my 11yr old can do it.
Alicia N.
These pens are amazing! Definitely if your into nail art you need one of these! Easy for minor fixes on your skin around the nail or spots on your nail
Pamela D.
Powell , TN
Cutex Manicure Correction Acetone Nail Polish Remover Pen. Perfect for getting my nails neat and looking like I just stepped out of a salon.
Jasmine N.
Grayson, KY
The way that this is in pen form amazes me. Its easy to use and you're not making a huge mess and getting it everywhere. Easy for those small mistakes.
Victoria F.
Does this work effectively?
Emma G.
Is it possible for bacteria or germs to live in this item, for instance if your hands are dirty or not washed properly?
Can it be opened & refilled?
Simona C.
ottawa, ON
can i get it at shoppers or jean coutu type places