Cutex Manicure Correction Acetone Nail Polish Remover Pen uploaded by Meilí G.Cutex Manicure Correction Acetone Nail Polish Remover Pen uploaded by Tammy B.

BY CUTEX #51 in Nail Polish Remover

Jacqueline D.
Spring, TX
I love this. Removes nail polish right off. Not like other that don't work. This work really good. I would Recommend this to anyone for you nails. Comes right off.
Kim W.
Aurora, IL
This is a great way to clean up the little oops you may have when painting your nails. I like to do my nails often so this helps when I'm in a hurry cleans nicely
Heidi O.
I'm not a professional at doing my nails and I always seem to get polish on my skin so I use then pen which easily gets the polish on skin without messing up nail
This pen is a great alternative to a professional manicure! It will make your nails look like you had a stylist do your nails. It is THE best product andthe key is in the applicator.
Anugrah M.
Dubuque, IA
Hallelujah!! Finally, a product that makes my life easier when I have my shaky hand moments while painting my nails. Perfect for touch ups without having to worry about messing up your wet nails. Super easy to use and cost effective. It's an essential item to have it your manicure set.
Kaitlyn J.
New Windsor, NY
I am quite messy about painting my nails. Especially on my left hand. But this cleans them up so nice and easily without messing up the polish I want there
Chrystal M.
This is great for when you messup on a design or get the polish on your skin. Use it alot when i let my 9 year old paint my toenails
Brenda V.
Edinburg, TX
I absolutely love this pen. It removes even the hardest nail polish to remove. Its string enough to remove glitter polish as well and the pen makes it mess-free
nano p.
I like this product because it's easy to use and it is very affordable. I never struggle to take off my nail polish. I also like that it doesn't stain my nails.
Abby C.
Ocean City, MD
Removed pen is great to use when creating designs on your nails. Acetone helps get nail polish off in a clean fashion with not as much scrubbing. Great product!
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Does this work effectively?
Simona C.
ottawa, ON
can i get it at shoppers or jean coutu type places
Can it be opened & refilled?