Cutex Manicure Correction Acetone Nail Polish Remover Pen uploaded by Meilí G.Cutex Manicure Correction Acetone Nail Polish Remover Pen uploaded by Tammy B.

BY CUTEX #50 in Nail Polish Remover

Stacy L.
Coral Springs, FL
It's works really good the first one or two uses and then it dries up and even though I press it down to get more remover to come to the tip it's never the same as the first few uses! The tip gets discoloration with polish.
Maria A.
Towson, MD
This product is great for when you are giving yourself a mani or pedi and you make a mistake. with its great shape and size it is easy to fix it with our messing up your whole nail or having to start over.
Yessenia A.
Lancaster, CA
I totally loved this nail polish remover pen! My problem with painting my nails is doing my left hand (I am right handed) and this cleans up the edges and skin very well. It is affordable and doesn't take up a lot of room. I would purchase this again.
Alma M.
Metairie, LA
This pen is perfect for cleaning up the edges after I have my nails done. It does not take much to clean up it's a good value. The only thing I don't like is how much is in the container. It seems to run out quick.
Jamaish T.
Stamford, CT
This work goodly because they work for men and women it's easy to apply and I am a repeat user of this I use this more than ones because because the smell can be a little harmless yes I would buy again because it is a good recommendation
Kerri H.
I am not so talented at painting my own Marika especially on my non dominate hand. This pen comes in handy (get it!?) when I make a mistake and 'color outside of the lines.' I love using it for corrections and it works wonders!
zb5689 B.
I love to use this specific pen because it gets in all the tough to reach places and it is so Easton use. The price is amazing for the performance of this remover. I am I continuous user and I would recommend this to so many people
Christine S.
portland
Lifesaver! Great for correcting the messy left hand when applying your own nail polish at home. Only con is the color stays on the pen so try and use the same polish or you'd have to buy multiple. I'd just use a qtip and regular remover.
LaTosha F.
It's a great product idea! But I found with this product that if you use it to correct a dark polish that it will stain the tip of the pen, then when you go to use it again the old polish will try to transfer on you.
Nancy J.
Augusta, ME
I bought this product at CVS. The package comes with two tips and you can buy refills. Once open, I needed to press the tip several times against paper to get the remover to flow into the tip. I found that it did a decent job of cleanup for messes near my cuticles the first several couple of times I used it. Beware, if using bright colored polish, the white tip quickly becomes discolored and as you are using it to clean up, can transfer some muted to color to other nails. Once it dried out and I went to use it again, there was still color from my previous manicure on the tip. I found I had to change tips about every other manicure. I'm not sure how cost effective it would be. Overall, I give this product three stars out of ten. It's convenient and it works for the first two manicures or so, but you will need to replace the tips often and that makes it somewhat lacking in cost effectiveness.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Does this work effectively?
Simona C.
ottawa, ON
can i get it at shoppers or jean coutu type places
Can it be opened & refilled?