Cutex Manicure Correction Acetone Nail Polish Remover Pen uploaded by Meilí G.Cutex Manicure Correction Acetone Nail Polish Remover Pen uploaded by Tammy B.

BY CUTEX #51 in Nail Polish Remover

Lacie Y.
Nashville, TN
It is great for taking the Polish off of small areas. It is much better than a qtip or cotton balls. If there is a small mistake on your skin it is easy to get off. I have bought more than once
Katie G.
Livingston, LA
I love this! Being able to correct tiny mistakes without having to get a cotton swap or cotton ball and tooth pick out is amazing! With this I can just wipe away the mistake and get in with my day!
Gayla O.
This is the most important manicure tool you can buy. Let's face it -no one can apply polish perfectly every time. Cutex manicure correction pen helps your nails look salon perfect, at home.
Heather R.
Independence, KY
This makes life easy when having to paint that dominant hand. Who else paints more than their nails?!? I know I do. So this pen makes correcting my pops it's, into wow.. your nails are nice!
Amy V.
I really enjoy using the pen. It saves me from the hassle of using cotton balls or cotton swabs. Really recommend to those on the go who may need just a little bit of clean up around the nail.
kristina m.
Fort Worth, TX
All this are a great nail polish remover it is awesome and I love this stuff. I compare them better than other product and I have been using them over 12 year. it is awesome i just love it.
Karen H.
Chatsworth, GA
I love this pen! I use gel nail polish so this little dandy comes in extra handy when I make a mistake on my nails. I love that I can just glide it across the spot and proof it's gone!
Hannah M.
Decatur, TX
Love this! This is a must have if you do your own mani or pedi. The tip is fine point but thick enough to clean up polish all around your nail, super easy to use and makes for a perfect salon finish!
Nikki G.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
I do my nails twice a week .. I'm always trying new designs and things I find on Pinterest. The corrector pen is perfect b/c I'm a perfectionist and cannot stand polish on my skin!
cindy w.
Sacramento, CA
I love how this nail polish remover takes away my nail polish. I found this online and would go back to buy it when it runs out. It is good price for the value. I am a repeat user!
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Does this work effectively?
Simona C.
ottawa, ON
can i get it at shoppers or jean coutu type places
Can it be opened & refilled?