Cutex Manicure Correction Acetone Nail Polish Remover Pen uploaded by Meilí G.Cutex Manicure Correction Acetone Nail Polish Remover Pen uploaded by Tammy B.

BY CUTEX

Mary J.
Lawtey, FL
The Cutex Manicure Correction pen is so easy to use and makes polish blunders a quick fix. You are able to fix your polish and not worry about messing up the rest of your Manicure. This pen is a lifesaver!
Catherine M.
great little pen to get those pesky mistakes that are hard to remove without messing up nails. I remember having to redo the whole nail before now I just use this lille guy to get in those hard to fix spots.
anna f.
Naperville, IL
I love this product, I was able to find it at target and it's so easy to use and helps clean up my nail polish when I decide to use it myself. This was my first time trying it and would definitely buy again.
Gracie J.
Chapel Hill, NC
Well this item did not work as I had thought it would all it did was take half of the nail plose off my nail and when the tip was colored the color of my nail it wouldn't take off anymore of my nail polish
Maria S.
Harrison, NY
Great for cleaning up small messes and gives you a salon type of clean look
Súper practical and easy to use for an on the go fix or touch up
Always keep the cap on and try to use it soon so it does not dry out
sylvia L.
Brooklyn, NY
Not my favorite. It gets dry so quickly. And once the tip is dirty and saturated with color, it seems to stain my finger. One extra star for precision of the tip.
ErikandSara B.
Huntington, TX
This product is a must for all those mail art enthusiasts out there. No longer will you struggle to remove your mistakes without erasing your hard work. No girl should ever be without this pen.
Lindsey P.
Greenville, NC
Acetone is great for getting nail polish off. This pen makes it easy to transport and easy to hold so you're not holding a sticky cotton ball. It's a little pricey how ever, it's worth the buy.
Bethany W.
I draw my own designs on my nails. My dominant hand always looks off since I'm designing with my non dominant hand. I can quickly correct any mistakes without messing up my other nails with this pen.
Sara L.
Fresno, CA
This pen really comes in handy when you need to trim your cuticles! And it's so small so it's great to take on the go! Super easy to use and you won't regret using ! Plus its safe , really recommend
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Does this work effectively?
Can it be opened & refilled?
Simona C.
ottawa, ON
can i get it at shoppers or jean coutu type places