Cutex Manicure Correction Acetone Nail Polish Remover Pen uploaded by Meilí G.Cutex Manicure Correction Acetone Nail Polish Remover Pen uploaded by Tammy B.

BY CUTEX

Kelly F.
I love this remover because it gets the little area that a cotton ball can't get to. It's portable and I can take it along with me when I'm out and about and do my nails and it's affordable. I would totally recommend this.
Krystin M.
Fort Worth, TX
I use the Nail Polish Remover Pen for clean up. It works great. Make it easy to clean up and dont need to use cotton swabs. I feel like I have more control over it.
Katty B.
Islip, NY
This cute manicure is amazing, I really love it because is easy to use and very clean. I can get my nails so clean and soft quickly and I don't need to use cotton.
Madison H.
Great and easy for removing excess nail polish around the skin, cuticle and nail without damaging the nail polish you just painted. Wish the tip came in a couple different sizes though. That would make it even better!
Leisa W.
Duluth, GA
Clean and neat! This is the easiest and most convenient way to neatly remove your nail polish. And, it's grea for on the go. Never leave home without this beauty!
Naomi H.
Sawyer, OK
Highly recommended. If you are like me, I always have that one hand (left for me) that I just can't get as neat and tidy as the other. With this product, I can tidy up my nail polish without worrying about spills.
Lanier A.
Canton, MI
I'm super messy when I polish my nails. This remover pen is perfect for when I get polish on areas outside my nails. It easily cleans up the polish leaving a neat paint job! Looks like I've been to the salon!
Theresa S.
Staten Island, NY
I love this Cutex quick and gentle remover because when I am done I know that my hands are less dry than other products I have used in the past. I usually buy when on sale so I usually get it at a great price.
Chanmolica Y.
Whoever thought of the idea of this is a genius. I always have those little nail polish marks on my fingers and hate using a cotton ball to take it off because then I would take off the polish on my nails. This works great !
Mariel P.
Tijuana
Love this correction pen cause when my home made mani its done help me to correct any imperfection with my polish. And i dont have to do it alm over again. Its not expensive and its easy to use. I recommend this.
Victoria F.
Does this work effectively?
Emma G.
Is it possible for bacteria or germs to live in this item, for instance if your hands are dirty or not washed properly?
Can it be opened & refilled?
Simona C.
ottawa, ON
can i get it at shoppers or jean coutu type places