Cutex Manicure Correction Acetone Nail Polish Remover Pen uploaded by Meilí G.Cutex Manicure Correction Acetone Nail Polish Remover Pen uploaded by Tammy B.

BY CUTEX #51 in Nail Polish Remover

Angelina B.
Good product. I've used it for years. Its always been an effective nail polish remover. Easy to use. Quick to remove all brands of polish. Buy at Walmart. Inexpensive. I don't use any other brands. I would recommend this to friends and family.
Kristen R.
This pen looks promising. I would consider purchasing one to keep on hand for easy corrections. These are available for purchase at Walmart. Having this would be handy to have and although a bit pricey, are comparable in price to other brands.
Judith D.
Doral, FL
This product lost the alcohol pretty soon after I bought it, so I was able to use it for about a month and then it lost its properties. i now dip it in acetone and use it as a tool. I do not recommend this product. i would not buy it again.
Diana S.
South Bend, IN
awesome for fixing mistakes which I tend to make. I've been using this for a while now because it's that good. purchased in the pharmacy in the beauty department. super great value cheaper than a new manicure. buy it! don't walk, run, now!
Laura E.
Paso Robles, CA
I bought this to clean up around my nails, however the nail polish would budge. This is made for nail polish that can be removed with non acetone remover. The point fit well but I assume you should buy stock in tips and it will dry out.
Melanie D.
It took a lot to get the nail polish remover to the tip of the pen. It worked okay I guess. It works much better if you dip the tip into a bottle of remover for a few minutes. 😳
Roxanne A.
Belle Chasse, LA
I have been using the Cutex manicure correction nail polish remover pen when I paint my nails and it works wonders for getting all the nail polish off my skin when I mess up!
Emily M.
Modena, NY
Not a fan at all. For the price of this I might as well buy a cheap brush from the dollar general and dip it in the nail polish remover. It was easy to find at CVS but was not an easy to use product. Would not recommend or buy again.
Rachelle C.
Hayward, CA
I was so hopeful this product would work, but it didn't. There was too much liquid coming out and it took off too much polish from the nail not just the mistakes on the skin.
Beth E.
Nampa, ID
This little pen does wonders. I love doing nails so whenever I accidentally get a little bit of polish on my cuticle I don't even worry about it because this takes it off super easily without ruining the designs and paint on my nails.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Does this work effectively?
Simona C.
ottawa, ON
can i get it at shoppers or jean coutu type places
Can it be opened & refilled?