Cutex Manicure Correction Acetone Nail Polish Remover Pen uploaded by Meilí G.Cutex Manicure Correction Acetone Nail Polish Remover Pen uploaded by Tammy B.

BY CUTEX

Latoya C.
Milwaukee, WI
I love this nail polish remover. It a little discreet pen and it works wonders without all the extra mess you get when you buy different nail polish removers. This one is by far the best one I've used.
Alicia G.
Colorado Springs, CO
This product is a life saver!!! I have used this sooooo many times. I can't even count it. It is very easy to use and very very helpful. I can't even tell you how helpful this was to me and still is. I would most definitely recommend this to anyone and I mean it
Lindsey S.
Oviedo, FL
I love using this pen. It's very accurate, easy to use and affordable. It's perfect for more 'serious' home manicures that you want to appear to be more professional. They are very useful. I can buy it at Walmart or Sally Hanson, so they are available all over.
Diana G.
Gilbert, AZ
This are so handy when on the go. For those times when you have a party and you forgot to paint your nails, decide to do them in the car and the hubby breaks to hard and there is nail polish on more than just your nail. Easy clean up wipe and done. And happily ever after lol
Jayde T.
Madison, MS
I am terrible at the actual painting of my nails! So this correction pen was made for me. I do not have to worry anymore when I get nail polish on my skin or mess up, the pen makes it super easy to correct my mistakes without starting all the way over!
Jenn L.
Matthews, NC
The correction pen is a life saver! Keeps me from having to repaint my entire nail when I make a small mistake in my nail art. Also excellent for removing polish from cuticles and skin.
Jennifer R.
Portland, OR
It's so much easier to correct the mistakes I make when giving myself a manicure or pedicure now!!! I love the Cutex manicure correction remover pen. I have so much more fun experimenting with my nails and feet now. Thank you for an amzing product!!!

Kara M.
Apple Valley, CA
Acetone is the best way to go when getting gel or polish off. The acetone pen works pretty good! I prefer using it on a cotton pad but when I made a mistake on a client it's much easier to go in with the pen than a cotton ball or brush. I recommend buying this product.
alexis w.
I love this product. No need to continuously scrub at each individual nail and irritate your cuticles in the process. This product allows for quick, easy, painless nailpolish removal. It is also a very affordable price point compared to competitors.
Veronica J.
I love this product it offers an easy way to correct nail polish errors. This was actually my first time using this. I don't think it compares to anything I've ever had before. It's sold for a good price in stores. I would consider buying this again.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Does this work effectively?
Can it be opened & refilled?
Simona C.
ottawa, ON
can i get it at shoppers or jean coutu type places