Cutex Manicure Correction Acetone Nail Polish Remover Pen uploaded by Meilí G.Cutex Manicure Correction Acetone Nail Polish Remover Pen uploaded by Tammy B.

BY CUTEX

Victoria T.
Tyler, TX
I use Cutex remover because they have strengthers and aloe vera in it. The others are good some of them don't offer you that. It cheaper than most. It needs to be in a bigger bottle. It easy to use to get the job done. If you want stronger nails this product will heip .
Bonnie G.
Rio Grande, NJ
Having 3 daughters that love to polish their nails, a good remover is very important. Cutex is always a good value, and that's important for me. It works very well for the girls and doesn't have that bad, strong smell that many removers have. I would definitely buy again!
Melanie C.
Cicero, IL
It is a really good brand! It's easy to use too. It saved me from a bad manicure mistake. I have repeatedly used this product. I found this product in Walmart . There are a lot of pros like easy use and easy cleaning no cons for me! I do recommend this for others to try
Amy M.
I LOVE this correction pen! It never fails, whenever I do my own Mani/Pedi I always end up with polish where it shouldn't be, and the Cutex Manicure Correction pen comes to the rescue! I purchased them at Walgreens and would recommend it to anyone that does their nails!
Susan L.
Bluffton, SC
I found this product to be easy to use and and does exactly what it says it does. Does have a tendency to puddle but not very often and is in no way a game changer. I've bought several of these over the years and will continue to purchase them as long as they make them.
Influenster M.
The cited nail polish remover with a pump is a smart idea. However, I have found that the pump releases too much nail polish remover at once. This makes me feel like I am wasting it because I am using more than I need. It does a great job at removing nail polish though.
Stephanie I.
This is a great product to throw in your purse or travel bag. It also works for those of us who are a bit messy when it comes to home manicures. The price is excellent and there are not cons from  what I can tell of using it. Id definite purchase this product again!
Brianna K.
It isn't that great in my opinion, I honestly think it is a waste of money when you can buy q tips and a whole bottle of nail polish a lot cheaper. also this pen dried out very very fast, like within a few days or maybe a week of purchasing it, I would not recommend.
Brenda L.
Racine, WI
Life saver and so easy to use. Petfect for when you need to do your nails but don't have enough time to wait in a salon. This is needed in a house with kids. You have the perfect polish and someone taps you or moves something you don't need to restart from the start.
Lara T.
El Paso, TX
The Cutex Manicure Correction Polish Remover Pen works really well. It is much easier to use this than to wet a cotton ball and try to fix mistakes. It's pretty easy to use, although it does take some practice. Once you get the hang of it, though, it's pretty simple.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Does this work effectively?
Can it be opened & refilled?
Simona C.
ottawa, ON
can i get it at shoppers or jean coutu type places