Cutex Manicure Correction Acetone Nail Polish Remover Pen uploaded by Meilí G.Cutex Manicure Correction Acetone Nail Polish Remover Pen uploaded by Tammy B.

BY CUTEX

Brandi W.
Philadelphia , PA
This is awesome for fixing and little mistakes you could have made with nail polish. It’s saturated enough to fix the problem but doesn’t leak. I keep a few on hand and use certain ones for certain colors so they do not bleed.
Gloria T.
Wichita Falls, TX
This is very handy for removing a smudge or clean up around the cuticles. Having a pen with a tip is so much easier to use. A must have for a perfect mani or pedi.
Stephanie T.
Galion
These are a great idea. Makes those little cleanups while doing nails super easily. It compact so easy to use. I do prefer the non acetone one best because it doesn’t dry my skin out.
Kelsey C.
Love the idea behind this product. I am not the best at painting my nails, so there's always a lot of mistakes to correct. This product is perfect for that! You can apply a small amount of product on the skin around your nails to correct any mistakes. However, sometimes you have to push the applicator down for the nail polish remover to come out. This gets a little annoying. Also, the top ends up getting stained with polish after many uses.
Kimberly J.
Spring Hill, FL
Cutex Manicure Correction Acetone Nail Polish Removal Pen is the beez-neez! I love that I can paint my nails and worry with the clean up afterwards, instead of using my thumb nail to catch my mess ups... It's absolutely a must have if you have daughters, nieces, grandmothers that like to have their nails done because we all know how frustrating and how messy that can get ;) The only down side is they dont last long because they dry out so easy so keep a cap on it n replace them pretty regularly then you've got yourself a lifesaver!
Jenna L.
Toms River, NJ
Love this product for at home mani's and pedi's!! Easy to use and very precise application. It's always hard to get you dominant hand looking as good as your non dominant hand but this is a must for that task. It cleans up mistakes and polish on edges with ease. It's super portable and great for touch ups on vacations. Easily fix a chipped nail without worrying about ruining your entire nail. The only drawback is that it doesn't last very long. The bottle is small and runs out fast. Will continue to use and recommend.
Lindsey R.
Canton, GA
I always have to have this handy because I'm horrible at painting my nails! This makes to so easy to clean up the over areas that I get on every single one of my fingers. It's only a few dollars and it actually doesn't smell too bad either!
flabia t.
Miami
This one I love because it easily corrects the mistakes you can carry in your bag and use it wherever you want. It is also easy to be plicacion and with the perfect professional like me and all my friends use it. I recommend to all the girls that use this product because really since I use it love it and I have to stop using it.
Stacy L.
Coral Springs, FL
It's works really good the first one or two uses and then it dries up and even though I press it down to get more remover to come to the tip it's never the same as the first few uses! The tip gets discoloration with polish.
Maria A.
Towson , MD
This product is great for when you are giving yourself a mani or pedi and you make a mistake. with its great shape and size it is easy to fix it with our messing up your whole nail or having to start over.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Does this work effectively?
Can it be opened & refilled?
Simona C.
ottawa, ON
can i get it at shoppers or jean coutu type places