Cutex Manicure Correction Acetone Nail Polish Remover Pen uploaded by Meilí G.Cutex Manicure Correction Acetone Nail Polish Remover Pen uploaded by Tammy B.

BY CUTEX #47 in Nail Polish Remover

Heather L.
Bacliff, TX
This correction pen is awesome. Let’s be real. You can paint one hand really good because that’s the hand you use all the time but then the other hand not so well LOL. So I use this pen to correct all the polish that I get on my right hand. I love this product. You can buy it at any drugstore. I would recommend this product.
Brandi S.
Philadelphia , PA
This is awesome for fixing and little mistakes you could have made with nail polish. It’s saturated enough to fix the problem but doesn’t leak. I keep a few on hand and use certain ones for certain colors so they do not bleed.
Gloria T.
Wichita Falls, TX
This is very handy for removing a smudge or clean up around the cuticles. Having a pen with a tip is so much easier to use. A must have for a perfect mani or pedi.
Stephanie T.
Galion
These are a great idea. Makes those little cleanups while doing nails super easily. It compact so easy to use. I do prefer the non acetone one best because it doesn’t dry my skin out.
Kelsey C.
Love the idea behind this product. I am not the best at painting my nails, so there's always a lot of mistakes to correct. This product is perfect for that! You can apply a small amount of product on the skin around your nails to correct any mistakes. However, sometimes you have to push the applicator down for the nail polish remover to come out. This gets a little annoying. Also, the top ends up getting stained with polish after many uses.
Brooke M.
Portland, OR
I like to use a lot of makeup sponges to do nail art. however, the paint does not just go on my nails and I end up with a lot of color on my fingers around my nails. I bought the correction pen to see if it would work better than dipping cutips in polish remover. I would say that it was just as effective. It is less messy and less chance of spilling nail polish remover, but it comes with a price. I didn't like seeing the tip of the pen turn colors from the nail polish I was removing. I would buy again, but I don't think its a necessity.
Kimberly J.
Spring Hill, FL
Cutex Manicure Correction Acetone Nail Polish Removal Pen is the beez-neez! I love that I can paint my nails and worry with the clean up afterwards, instead of using my thumb nail to catch my mess ups... It's absolutely a must have if you have daughters, nieces, grandmothers that like to have their nails done because we all know how frustrating and how messy that can get ;) The only down side is they dont last long because they dry out so easy so keep a cap on it n replace them pretty regularly then you've got yourself a lifesaver!
Jenna L.
Toms River , NJ
Love this product for at home mani's and pedi's!! Easy to use and very precise application. It's always hard to get you dominant hand looking as good as your non dominant hand but this is a must for that task. It cleans up mistakes and polish on edges with ease. It's super portable and great for touch ups on vacations. Easily fix a chipped nail without worrying about ruining your entire nail. The only drawback is that it doesn't last very long. The bottle is small and runs out fast. Will continue to use and recommend.
Briana V.
Franklin park, IL
this cutex manicure correction acetone nail polish remover pen is perfect for traveling and fixing mistakes when your in a rush! I will always buy this. i have tried many pens and no others can compare. I recommend this product to all of my family and friends
Lindsey R.
Canton, GA
I always have to have this handy because I'm horrible at painting my nails! This makes to so easy to clean up the over areas that I get on every single one of my fingers. It's only a few dollars and it actually doesn't smell too bad either!
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Does this work effectively?
Simona C.
ottawa, ON
can i get it at shoppers or jean coutu type places
Can it be opened & refilled?