BY CUTEX #26 in Nail Treatments

Jennifer S.
I really like this product because it really helps strengthen my nails! My nails don't chip nor do they peel like before! I definitely recommend this product!
Micajah C.
Elyria, OH
I probably overuse this product because I don't know what it's for but it makes my nails look a lot healthier and prettier and shinneyer and I'm loving it !!
Teri A.
Shreveport, LA
I love this product. I've used it for many many years. I unfortunately have very thin and soft nails which chip and this product helps them not peel
Regina O.
Lake Charles
Works pretty good. I have a problem with my nails breaking. But this stuff works. I couldn't ask for a better product
kelly b.
Zephyrhillsl
I don't like that it peels and is very thick. I wouldn't waste my money on this product.  It's not expensive.
Samantha J.
Tulsa
Great product. Would recommend this to anyone. Left me happy and feeling good. Great manufacturer great grand
Karen M.
This product is fantastic. It does what is promises. Size could be a little bigger. Would buy again. Highly recommended. Easy application and drying time is fast. Brush is soft and perfect size. No offensive smell.
Fernanda M.
Rua João Pinto Nunero 145
I'm still using it. At first I thought it was good, just the smell that did not please me very much. Texture ecelente and easy application, I intend to buy more times.
Daviana U.
Este tratamiento  para las uñas es lo mejor por que fortifica las uñas de una mmanera tan perfecta  u ayuda a que no se quiebren
👌👑Talya💖👅 R.
Gran Couva, ['', '', '']
This nail hardener really works well. Its good for the soft nails that break easily. It helps the nail feel strong
Mystry p.
Lenox, GA
Has anyone else tried this product? Does of work?