MakeupNail CareNail TreatmentsCutex
Hardening Nail Treatment, 45 fl oz

Cutex Hardening Nail Treatment, .45 fl oz

by Cutex

Is this product good for brittle nails?
Es fuerte su olor?
Has anyone else tried this product? Does of work?
Start your review of Cutex Hardening Nail Treatment, .45 fl oz!
How would you rate this product?
Arzoo P.
This really did strengthen and harden my nails which led them to grow better and not break! I wish that I got more of this product, felt as though the bottle was too small! Overall a great product that fulfills its purpose effectively and easily!
Mystry P.
Lenox, GA
This product is great for those with dry cuticles ! I think the price is a little high. But you can also get the nail polish remover to go along with it ! Loveee it!
Teri A.
Shreveport, LA
I love this product. I've used it for many many years. I unfortunately have very thin and soft nails which chip and this product helps them not peel
Chelsea B.
Le Roy , NY
I love this! Whenever I get acrylic nails . My nails always seem to be a little softer than normal . I apply and it’s all better . Extremely easy to use and 100% affordable . I highly recommend to anyone who has or had softer nail beds !!
Malinda S.
Uppr Chichstr, PA
After I had my twins, my strong, long nails became weaker and were breaking very easily. I've always had nice nails so this was frustrating. I must have tried 20 different nail treatments but nail hardeners always did well for me in the past. I would use this as my first base coat and lay top coat then reapply for 3 days after newly painting my nails. Today, I have my long, healthy looking nails back but I still use this every other manicure just for up keep. It really does work well as long as you're taking proper care of your nails regularly
Samantha J.
Tulsa
Great product. Would recommend this to anyone. Left me happy and feeling good. Great manufacturer great grand
Jennifer S.
I really like this product because it really helps strengthen my nails! My nails don't chip nor do they peel like before! I definitely recommend this product!
This nail hardening treatment works really well. I've used it a couple of times and bought it from Kroger. It definitely helped my thin nails after getting acrylics taken off. I would buy it again.
Jessica B.
Shady Valley, TN
I used this product several years ago when I decided I wanted to take care of my nails and keep them looking healthy and beautiful. It worked wonders. My nails weren't so thin as they grew out and they quit chipping and peeling. I recommend this to anyone who talks about wanting stronger, healthier nails.
Micajah C.
Elyria, OH
I probably overuse this product because I don't know what it's for but it makes my nails look a lot healthier and prettier and shinneyer and I'm loving it !!