BY CUTEX

Astrid/Princesa M.
I love taking care of my nails and if recomend a cuticle care I would definetly tell you to use this product. It's smooth and leaves your nails looking shiny and culticle looking healthy. I buy these at my favorite pharmacy CVs but you can get it anywhere!
Robyn S.
Forest hills , NY
This product is amazing, really gave my nails a new beginning. It is easy to use, I brought it at Walgreens. It really helped my nails grow strong. I don't have anything bad to say about it. I would buy it again if I could find it.
Persida G.
Lodi, NJ
I like this nail treatment. It hardens my nails and I see now that my nails are growing. At first I wasn't sure if I should buy it but I happy I made the right choice. I bought this product at Walmart and I recommend this product. I will make sure to buy this again when I go back to Walmart.
Angela P.
This stuff really does help strengthen brittle and sad nails like mine. I did see a huge improvement and would recommend this! I saw improvement in about a month!
Malinda S.
Upper Darby, PA
After I had my twins, my strong, long nails became weaker and were breaking very easily. I've always had nice nails so this was frustrating. I must have tried 20 different nail treatments but nail hardeners always did well for me in the past. I would use this as my first base coat and lay top coat then reapply for 3 days after newly painting my nails. Today, I have my long, healthy looking nails back but I still use this every other manicure just for up keep. It really does work well as long as you're taking proper care of your nails regularly
Jessica B.
Shady Valley, TN
I used this product several years ago when I decided I wanted to take care of my nails and keep them looking healthy and beautiful. It worked wonders. My nails weren't so thin as they grew out and they quit chipping and peeling. I recommend this to anyone who talks about wanting stronger, healthier nails.
Arzoo P.
This really did strengthen and harden my nails which led them to grow better and not break! I wish that I got more of this product, felt as though the bottle was too small! Overall a great product that fulfills its purpose effectively and easily!
Chelsea B.
leroy, ny
I love this! Whenever I get acrylic nails . My nails always seem to be a little softer than normal . I apply and it’s all better . Extremely easy to use and 100% affordable . I highly recommend to anyone who has or had softer nail beds !!
Mystry p.
Lenox, GA
This product is great for those with dry cuticles ! I think the price is a little high. But you can also get the nail polish remover to go along with it ! Loveee it!
This nail hardening treatment works really well. I've used it a couple of times and bought it from Kroger. It definitely helped my thin nails after getting acrylics taken off. I would buy it again.
Mystry p.
Lenox, GA
Has anyone else tried this product? Does of work?
Joseana A.