BY CUTEX

Natalee K.
Sturtevant, WI
I love this stuff! I used to get it at the store, but I stopped finding it about a year or more ago; I was very delighted to find I can get it on Amazon! I tried several other hand and nail creams in the time I couldn't find "the orange stuff", many being much more expensive and none worked as well to keep my cuticles soft and hang-nails at bay.
Amy C.
Strongsville
Amazing performance and perfect price, loved everything about this item and would love to you again. Product is versatile and completely met every expectation I had. I will purchase again and again! Love it
Fe m.
San Jose , CA
This nail and hand cream by cutex made my hands soft and my nails nourished and strong that's why I never have to worry if I do my manicures very often
Joanne E.
Morganville
I have very dry cuticles and this makes they very smooth.
i recommend them for anyone who has hangnails.can be purchased at drugstores.
Tiana M.
Brooklyn , NY
works great for weak and brittle nails in just over 2 weeks my nails were not breaking and was growing faster because of the no breakage
Brandee H.
Looks great can fit in my purse great but still big enough.it.don't get lost. Smells good works awesome overall great.product
Sàde B.
Peggy E.
Ewing
Great to refresh your hands and nails leaves them soft and refreshed and has helped my natural nails grow
Tayla S.
I notice a small change in my cuticles. I'm not so sure about the nail itself though. When I apply it I do feel as though it's healthier. The price is quite good and I regularly buy this product.
فاطمة ا.
This ultra rich cream, containing Silk Proteins, Shea Butter, and Vitamin E, smooths and hydrates hands, nails, and cuticles. Always have the upper hand.The key to acing a first impression is a firm handshake and silky soft hands, and this lush cream will ensure you nail the latter. They’ll be eating out of the palm of your hand in no time. It also comes in a handy-dandy travel size and loves to live at the bottom of your bottom-less purse.