BY CUTEX

Amy C.
Strongsville
Amazing performance and perfect price, loved everything about this item and would love to you again. Product is versatile and completely met every expectation I had. I will purchase again and again! Love it
Natalee K.
Eugene, OR
I love this stuff! I used to get it at the store, but I stopped finding it about a year or more ago; I was very delighted to find I can get it on Amazon! I tried several other hand and nail creams in the time I couldn't find "the orange stuff", many being much more expensive and none worked as well to keep my cuticles soft and hang-nails at bay.
Fe m.
San Jose , CA
This nail and hand cream by cutex made my hands soft and my nails nourished and strong that's why I never have to worry if I do my manicures very often
Tiana M.
Brooklyn , NY
works great for weak and brittle nails in just over 2 weeks my nails were not breaking and was growing faster because of the no breakage
Joanne E.
Morganville
I have very dry cuticles and this makes they very smooth.
i recommend them for anyone who has hangnails.can be purchased at drugstores.
Brandee H.
Looks great can fit in my purse great but still big enough.it.don't get lost. Smells good works awesome overall great.product
Sàde B.
Peggy E.
Ewing
Great to refresh your hands and nails leaves them soft and refreshed and has helped my natural nails grow
Pixie G.
Ardrossan , Ayrshire
Synonymous with nail care, Cutex offer an affordable, effective range of products to enable me to care for my hands and nails. For nurtured nails and cared-for cuticles, you can't beat Cutex and this product keeps my hands, nails and cuticles nourished and healthy.
Chantelle L.
Calgary, AB
Pretty nice hand cream, but I wash my hands quite frequently and prefer something thicker and more long lasting. I would recommend investing in l’occitane or something similar instead.