BY CUTEX #38 in Nail Polish Remover

Buy on Walmart
Brigid C.
Fort Collins, CO
The pump is a life changer. I don’t end up using too much nail polish remover, and i can’t spill! I got this at target when it was on sale, and i think i will buy it again when i run out!
Jess G.
Vienna, VA
This is the ultimate nail polish remover, you just take a cotton ball and push down on the pump and the remover comes out very easily.  No worries that you will spill trying to pour out of a bottle or that you might knock something over.  Really easy and great for traveling!
Lynda A.
Pittsburgh
I know, it has acetone, but by the time I've worn my nail polish for 10 days, added more coats, I need something effective to cut through and this is just the product. The pump is the perfect delivery and it's refillable.
Nikki S.
Jacksonville, FL
The actual nail polish remover here is fine - not much different than other removers. The big selling point for this product is the pump. It just makes taking polish off a bit easier and streamlines the process. Once using this remover from the pump, I've found it frustrating to go back to traditional remover bottles! Wonderful for cleaning up your manicure, too. Just pump some into the reservoir, and you have the perfect amount to dip your cleanup brush into and get all of those pesky edges cleaned up. Great idea for a product and well executed!
Mary R.
redding, CA
the pump aside (it is the greatest feature) i only use this remover for the simple fact that it removes glitter polish as easy as squegeeing the steam from the mirror after a shower. smooth and effortless. u just take a lint free cotton pad, pump the top 2-3 times and rest the pad on your nail for 30-45 seconds and it swipes off so super easy and cleanly, also i can use the same pad to do more than one nail before i need more product!
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
This is the classic cutex nail polish remover formula and works great as it has for decades but instead of the risk of spill and mess this alleviates those clumsy worries by having a push down pump. You set the toilet paper or cotton on top, push down and it gives the perfect amount of product. No guesstimating needed. Definitely recommend this for the nail art enthusiast like me because this is a breeze to use with wet nails or anyone who likes a bit of convenience. I recommend this to anyone willing to try it.
Randi K.
Sayre, PA
I love this product! First off it has a pump so your not going to get nail polish remover all over the place which makes it great! It's so easy to use you just grab a cotton ball or cotton pad whatever you prefer and spray and wipe off. I would buy this product again. If your looking for a mess free nail polish remover this is your product so easy to use and good to travel with.
Natalya K.
Tacoma, WA
Like all nail polish removers the scent isn't anything to brag about, but because of the cool dispenser its not so terrible! I love that I can pump it out on a cotton round and go from there. This polish remover doesn't dry my nails out and does the job efficiently.
Lizette G.
Clovis, CA
The pump on this nail polish remover is very convenient for a quicker nail polish removal. I've bought this several times along with cotton round pads because they seem to work effectively together. One thing I would advise it to be careful when closing the cap on this bottle I've made the mistake of accidentally pushing the top too hard down and pushing the pump down with it.
Victoria C.
I love these new pumps! Who ever invented them, I love you! You made my life so much easier! Usually I'd have to put cotton on the tip of the bottle and tip it a little and let me tell you. It's gets super messy. So this pump is so helpful! Love love it!