BY CUTEX #40 in Nail Polish Remover

Quickly perfects manicures. Great for touch ups. 4 replacement tips Easily corrects nail color mistakes in one stroke. The special tip is designed for hard to reach areas. see more...

Lee lee D.
Pensacola, FL
This is a great product for me and my daughter she is only 11, and I allow her to polish her own nails without my help knowing that is can use this product to clean up her nail bed. She loves being using more than one color at a time on her nails and this allows her to clean them with ease.
Dixie W.
Williamsburg
This is an absolute must to have in your Arsenal 😉 I love that you can just take it out and remove the little imperfections where you got carried away and messed up. I have also used it to make little designs on the nail. Awesome product
Stephanie T.
Galion
I find this product to be genius. It’s perfect for those little touch up when painting nails. I find it easily to use and not at all messy. I’ve went through a couple of these since I’ve found them.
Jessica s.
Las Vegas
Love this for accidents, really helps not having to use q-tip sometimes because i always over correct with them Cutex Corrector Pen with Nail Polish Remover @cutex @influenster
Freda N.
Akron
Oh my goodness!! This product is awesome. This pen is the best I’ve used. This is an item that I have purchased multiple times and have given as a gift. The price is affordable and it’s the best! I would highly recommend this.
gina s.
Elmwood Park, IL
I enjoy this product and I always have it put in the closet at the house. Everyone in my house uses this and knows that it will work to our satisfaction. I am a repeat user and when this one I have in my house breaks or looses I will have in my house again shortly after!
Tena S.
If you make alit of mistakes paining your nails this is the perfect item. In have 2 little ones and they're always messing up my freshly painted nails. It's nice that it is in a pen form so you can remove the polish without ruining other nails.
Kimberly G.
Oh whatever would I do with out this? I am no professional so yes I mess up and I have this to quickly rescue me from crucial pain jobs. You to will find this easy to use and keep those nails looking better than ever. Go get your today.
Kelly E.
Dallas, TX
This product is perfect for at home do it yourself manicures. It’s always hard painting your dominant hand with your non dominant hand and they product has a perfect tip for cleaning up your cuticles whenever you make a mistake
Destiny W.
Shreveport , LA
I like to use this Cutex correction pen when I polish my toes. I always manage to get polish on the sides of my toes. This was my first time using this product and I was pleased with it. I will be buying this again for sure.
Carley D.
Tallahassee, FL
Why is this just now becoming something awesome?
Ashlee C.
Fredericksburg, VA
Is this easy to control with a very fine tip?
Cecile N.
So I'm the worst at painting my own nails because my hands shake and I can't afford manicures bc college student and I'm wondering if this is worth getting and if it will clean up my nails well from where I mess up?
Rhiannon V.
albuquerque, NM
Oh my i so need this!!!!!! Is it worth the try?
Raegan T.
Is it good for sensitive skin